Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

Those Southern Democrats you speak of largely left the party in the late 60s and early 70s. Care to guess where they went? I'll spot you two of the letters.

G_P

Want to know why? The GOP saw the writing on the wall. They knew the southern startegy was the only way they could stay relevant.

12 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Republican officeholders and candidate speak to the American people.  Racecrats always refer to a list of favored groupings including women, blacks, latinos, etcs, not the American people.  Racecrats don't have an economic strategy for America because they sold out the American people to global business so they use racial narratives to distract and divide America.  The Raceacrats of 2018 are just as vile and hateful in my eyes as the old Southern Raceacrats who were Klan members.  The Raceacrats are the true deplorables of America, shame on you!

Like I said earlier, can I get some specific examples? I'm giving you specific examples that are easily verifiable... not a hodgepodge of talking points with nothing backing them up.

Here's some more...

Donald Trump refused to condemn David Duke claiming he knows nothing about David Duke or white supremacists... which would make him either an obvious liar or the biggest idiot on the planet.

Rampant GOP attempts to suppress minority voters.

Donald Trump pardoned a racist sheriff for no apparent reason other than his illegal mistreatment and abuse of minorities.

In June of 2015, Donald Trump was in 10th place in Republican primary polling with around 3%. One month later he had shot up to first. In between there was his Mexico is sending us their rapists and murderers speech.

5 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

Aren't all Republican white supremacists?  Isn't that the Raceacrat position? 

Most Republican office holders have a very high tolerance for white supremacists.

Very few of them are openly white supremacist.

But that appears to be changing in the age of Trump, which obviously will make you very happy.

There is a two percent chance Trump drops the N-word in a Tweet in the next two years. And Hannity will call it "the death of political correctness at last."

That's really what political correctness is by the way. White people angry that they can't say the N-word any longer.

19 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Republican officeholders and candidate speak to the American people.  

Nothing says speaking to the American people than passing a trillion dollar tax cut for the donor class. 

You cry about politicians selling out and then vote for the people who brought us Citizens United and deficit exploding tax cuts for the elites you spend night and day crying about. 

Truly the dumbest voting bloc that has existed in our nations history. 

2 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

Yes, of course, and the 8% AA and 28% Hispanic that voted for Trump are self-loathing who also believe in white supremacy. 

There is always opportunity in a political upheaval. The GOP still wants to pretend that it's not openly racist, at least at this point. So, a black Republican or Hispanic Republican has a lot of opportunity to make a name for himself or herself.

Ask Michael Steele where that got him. He's pretty much officially an UnPerson in the GOP currently.

That 8 percent will be the last against the wall, but they will still be against the wall.

"  Racecrats always refer to a list of favored groupings including women, blacks, latinos, etcs, not the American people."  

I am surprised to see the people you listed as "favored."  I'm not sure I would describe their history in the U.S. as an indication they have been favored.  Perhaps just as telling is your drawing a distinction between them and "American people."  Are they not American too?  I ask this as a white male with Hispanic and Black children of both genders.   I always thought my entire family made of Americans. 

By the way, remember like three or four years ago when you all thought I was obsessed with race and seeing everything as racial even in the age of Obama and that I was living in the past?

God, it's exhausting being right all the time.

1 minute ago, gbear said:

"  Racecrats always refer to a list of favored groupings including women, blacks, latinos, etcs, not the American people."  

I am surprised to see the people you listed as "favored."  I'm not sure I would describe their history in the U.S. as an indication they have been favored.  Perhaps just as telling is your drawing a distinction between them and "American people."  Are they not American too?  I ask this as a white male with Hispanic and Black children of both genders.   I always thought my entire family made of Americans. 

There's a word that describes someone like you.

Several actually.

I don't think I can post them here.

9 minutes ago, gbear said:

He runs a blog, one in which he accuses black students at Harvard of being the real racists. 

In that same entry, he declares all of them recipients of affirmative action and not being students who gained entry due to merit. 

Veryoldschool is your average GOP voter who has openly racist ideas and beliefs, but hates the label thrown his way.

10 minutes ago, gbear said:

I was going to call this out too. Supporting marginalized people is somehow showing favor and then add to that, they apparently aren't american either

Look at my African-American over here! 

I always wonder what the bar is for these Totally Not Racist types. Who actually qualifies as racist to them? It took Trump a long time to disavow David Duke despite him being our public face of white supremacy. 

4 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Is VOS even American? His comments just seem like a preprogrammed response. Usual GOP  b.s. spouted by their outsourced resource in Russia.

He/She started the blog in Summer 2014, which is probably right around the time Russia really started digging in on the digital propaganda.

38 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Is VOS even American? His comments just seem like a preprogrammed response. Usual GOP  b.s. spouted by their outsourced resource in Russia.

He's been here for a while, usually in Stadium, unless someone took over his account.

2 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

Republican officeholders and candidate speak to the American people.  Racecrats always refer to a list of favored groupings including women, blacks, latinos, etcs, not the American people.  Racecrats don't have an economic strategy for America because they sold out the American people to global business so they use racial narratives to distract and divide America.  The Raceacrats of 2018 are just as vile and hateful in my eyes as the old Southern Raceacrats who were Klan members.  The Raceacrats are the true deplorables of America, shame on you!

You do realize that people that are openly white supremacist have won Republican nominations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/us/politics/arthur-jones-illinois.html

It seems to be a little odd to be calling one party the Raceacrats and criticizing them on race when it is the other party nominating white supremacists.

And I don't see how giving tax cuts to large global companies isn't selling out to globalist and is actually an economic strategy for America vs. what the Democrats have been doing.

(Nothing fights globalism like tax cuts that most benefit companies that do business over seas vs. mom and pop stores that mostly do business in the US.)

38 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

You do realize that people that are openly white supremacist have won Republican nominations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/us/politics/arthur-jones-illinois.html

It seems to be a little odd to be calling one party the Raceacrats and criticizing them on race when it is the other party nominating white supremacists.

And I don't see how giving tax cuts to large global companies isn't selling out to globalist and is actually an economic strategy for America vs. what the Democrats have been doing.

(Nothing fights globalism like tax cuts that most benefit companies that do business over seas vs. mom and pop stores that mostly do business in the US.)

Please point out the self-identified white supremacists for me that are Republican nominees.  I'm interested in only in candidates who identify themselves as white supremacists, not those candidates Raceacrats identify as white supremacists.  Show me the links to where these candidates clearly state they are white supremacists.  

Joseph Goebbels, the Nazi Minister of Propaganda, admired Winston Churchill's rhetoric because Churchill told the English people just how bad things were and motivated them to persevere and sacrifice for the English cause.  Goebbels was lying to the German people about how poorly the German's were doing against the Soviet Union because he thought the truth would be damage morale but in time tried Churchill's approach and asked the German people to sacrifice for the Third Reich.

I think Goebbels would begrudgingly admire the American Democrats who harness base, ugly anti-white racism to get non-whites to hate whites and blame whites for all the imperfections in America and ignore how the Democrats have partnered with global business interests against the interests of blue-collar workers of all races by intensifying their hatred of white.  Goebbels was a vile racist **** in the most wicked regime of all time who could admire the rhetorical talents of others.  I think Goebbels would admire the rhetorical work of American Democrats who are racist to the core and have succeeded in projecting their own racist wickedness and hatred onto the Republicans who from the beginning of the GOP have sought to unite the American people as one.

13 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Please point out the self-identified white supremacists for me that are Republican nominees. 

Arthur Jones. GOP nominee in Illinois for Congress.

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones has won the Republican nomination for one of Illinois' congressional seats.

Jones, a Holocaust denier and self-described former leader of the American Nazi Party, won the nomination by running as the sole candidate in Tuesday's GOP primary for the 3rd District outside Chicago.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/21/neo-nazi-wins-republican-nomination-for-illinois-congressional-seat-.html

Corey Stewart GOP senate candidate for VA.

Archived