Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

http://cookpolitical.com/analysis/house/virginia-house/va-10-comstock-moves-toss-lean-democratic

VA-10: Comstock Moves From Toss up to Lean Democratic

Last Tuesday, Democratic strategists got what they wanted when state Sen. Jennifer Wexton comfortably won her primary, taking 42 percent to former State Department official Alison Friedman's 23 percent. Wexton, a former domestic violence prosecutor, is a proven vote-getter in Loudoun County, home to nearly half the 10th CD's residents (in 2016, Comstock was able to portray her opponent as a wealthy DC carpetbagger).

Meanwhile in the GOP primary, Comstock took an underwhelming 61 percent against conservative veteran and self-described inspirational speaker Shak Hill, who raised $245,000 and attacked Comstock for calling on Trump to step aside as the GOP nominee in fall 2016. Hill narrowly beat Comstock in the Shenandoah Valley, indicating weak enthusiasm for Comstock in the most conservative region of the 10th CD. 

https://twitter.com/NorthTXBlue/status/1009162105797402624

#Texas the TX Republican Party passed this as their platform at their convention last week. It is 58 pages of the craziest **** I’ve ever seen & that is saying something on a day like today! #txlege #Retweet #FightBackTexas #Delusional #VoteBlueNoMatterWho https://www.texasgop.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/PLATFORM-for-voting.pdf 

Hey, hey, that’s my district.  Uphill battle for sure, but not a lock for Carter - demographics are changing fast in the district.  Round Rock and Georgetown in particular are two of the fastest growing cities in the country.  

My wife and sister in law helped out on Hegar’s opponent’s campaign, but it didn’t work out, so Hegar’s the next best there.  Carter is pretty terrible, but that R might hold enough weight still.   

This is where I am located right now. Didn't see the above posts about MJ Hegar. 

MJ Hegar, remember her name. Hope she's one who brings humanity to Texas.

I deleted the video for redundancy.  But still....

If all goes as planned I will be living in Cedar Park, so don't know if that's my district. I will be registering as a Democrat and voting that way. I already deleted my name from the Fairfax County voter rolls and didn't vote in any of the primaries there because I knew I was moving. 

Petulant child. Seriously? What’s next? Nanny, nanny, boo, boo, stick your head in doo, doo?

Bringing dishonor to the office and the position. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any world leader from any country act like a toddler this way. 

This infant needs to be put in a permanent time out. Embarrassed to be an American citizen right now.

Archived