Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

8 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The jobs of the future, people will have to be highly skilled and also probably have to learn new careers every 10 to 15 years.

Trump isn't doing a damn thing about preparing for that.

Of course he isn’t.

None of this has ever been about helping blue collar workers. 

Vos has spent his time in this thread complaining about how democrats are the party of the elites and globalists and Republicans speak to the “American People”. The GOP literally passed a trillion dollar tax cut for the elites and their multinational corporations. A tax cut that average American tax payers are going to be paying for as it explodes the deficit and increases public debt. 

It is incredible that Trump has somehow convinced his base that he is anti-elite and globalist, yet his biggest policy win was written by elites and globalists.

There is no GOP platform right now. Mark Sanford was born fully formed out of Ronald Reagan's head. He is the most orthodox conservative Republican imaginable. And he never lost an election - even after a personal scandal.

He just got primaried because he didn't kiss Trump's ass.

If Trump came out for universal healthcare tomorrow, that would be the republican position.

Everything is personal to Trump. The most telling moment of the entire campaign was when he promised massive tax cuts for everyone - except "the hedge fund guys."

That's entirely personal. The "hedge fund guys" are the elite of the elite in the NYC business community, and they've always treated Trump like the mobbed-up developer from Queens that he is. So, they are the enemy.

12 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

We'll see.  I think real reason you Raceacrats are so angry with Trump is you fear he may succeed in reversing the fortunes of blue-collar Americans of all stripes causing your manipulative racial narratives to collapse like a house of cards as blacks, Hispanic, as well as white blue-collar workers,  come to understand the Raceacrats are vile tools of the globalists.

it is supreme irony that this was written by a person who claims that he and conservatives don't practice identity politics.

32 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Racecrats doesn't roll of the tongue well at all.

Now if you put the N-word at the beginning of -crats, that's some solid branding.

You forgot the "a" it is Raceacrats,  which I feel is not only a fair description of their ideology but rolls off the tongue fine. 

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

The Villages is America’s largest retirement community, a carefully planned, meticulously groomed dreamscape of gated subdivisions, wall-to-wall golf courses, adult-only pools and old-fashioned town squares. It’s advertised as “Florida’s friendliest hometown,” and it’s supposed to evoke a bygone era of traditional values when Americans knew their neighbors, respected their elders and followed the rules. It has the highest concentration of military veterans of any metropolitan area without a military base. It has strict regulations enforcing the uniformity of homes (no second stories, no bright colors, no modern flourishes) as well as the people living in them (no families with children, except to visit). And it is Trump country, a reliably Republican, vocally patriotic, almost entirely white enclave that gave the president nearly 70 percent of the vote.

It also, at least according to the urban legends which I've heard from numerous health care workers, has the highest rate of STDs in the US.  

2 hours ago, Larry said:

It also, at least according to the urban legends which I've heard from numerous health care workers, has the highest rate of STDs in the US.

Highest rate of IEDs might help more...............

7 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Another thing that caught my eye in that article.  They saying how that neighborhood reminded them of the 1950's when they were kids.

VeryOldSchool would be at home there.

1950's America isn't coming back.  The prosperity of the 50's is probably an aberration.  The rest of the world was rebuilding from WW2; so no wonder the U.S. dominated the 50's.

7 hours ago, Larry said:

I've heard that too from family members who've worked there. It is a boring place...

Archived