Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

12 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Corey Stewart wins the GOP VA Senate nomination. 

Every downballot GOP candidate in VA will have to answer for a white supremacist at the  top of the party ticket. 

Aren't all Republican white supremacists?  Isn't that the Raceacrat position? 

4 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

You would be correct. The GOP voter base is increasingly favoring overt racists in the primaries so far. 

The ad spending so far says it all. GOP candidates aren’t running on the tax bill which is dreadfully unpopular, or their complete failure on healthcare. Pretty much all the ads are about immigration and being afraid of colored people. 

7 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

You would be correct. The GOP voter base is increasingly favoring overt racists in the primaries so far. 

The ad spending so far says it all. GOP candidates aren’t running on the tax bill which is dreadfully unpopular, or their complete failure on healthcare. Pretty much all the ads are about immigration and being afraid of colored people. 

Story checks out.

On a different note, the female takeover of the Democratic Party continues:

The expected downstream effect of what was going to happen once the GOP rallied behind “grab em by the ****” Donald Trump and the pedophile Roy Moore. 

Also, just a gentle reminder that eight months ago the GOP base and party was actively campaigning for a man who raped and stalked high school girls.

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Story checks out.

His entire campaign will be based on defending the symbols of slave owners and racists. There are a lot of depressed down ballot GOP candidates in VA who will have to answer for this dummy. 

7 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

His entire campaign will be based on defending the symbols of slave owners and racists. There are a lot of depressed down ballot GOP candidates in VA who will have to answer for this dummy. 

I’d like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Richmond, Va is ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED MILES FROM THE MEXICAN BORDER.

And if this record number of Dem women running results in a record number of women losing it will be proof the misogynists are still a problem. :headbang:

a win/win for identity politics 

44 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Not all of them.  (At least, not all of the voters.)  

Some of them are just people who are willing to vote for a white supremacist (or a Russian agent, or a pedophile) because there's some other way they want to harm the country, (or there's some myth they believe), and they're willing to overlook those parts.  

But yeah, even down at the voter level, enough of them are that Republican candidates can't win the primary, or the general, without their votes.  

Which is why pretty much every single person they elect has to at least occasionally act like one.  Or else he's out of his job.  

Here's a poll, taken right before Donald Trump won his first-ever Presidential primary, in South Carolina, of likely Republican primary voters.  

Note:  This is not a poll of all Republicans, just the ones who intend to vote in the SC Republican primary.  However, the topic was discussing the results of an SC Republican primary, and this is the demographic which Republican politicians have to adhere to, if they want to keep their jobs.  

Now, the good news.  Only 10% of them believe that whites are the superior race.  (Another 11% are not sure.)  (Among people likely to vote for Trump, those numbers are 16% and 14%)  

A whopping 36% (24% of Trump voters) are glad that the North won the Civil war.  

53% (44%) are willing to say that Islam should be legal in the US.  Although only 36% (24%) have a problem with the government requiring Muslims to be registered by the government.  47% (36%) have a problem with the government shutting down all Mosques in the US.  

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

Also who loves guns the most and how far they would let Trump go on the first date.

3 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Yes, of course, and the 8% AA and 28% Hispanic that voted for Trump are self-loathing who also believe in white supremacy. 

17 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Yes, of course, and the 8% AA and 28% Hispanic that voted for Trump are self-loathing who also believe in white supremacy. 

I’m not white and I had family members vote for Trump. They also all happen to be racist, something that non-whites can be as well. 

It’s kind of amazing that racists of all stripes and colors find a home in the GOP. I wonder why?

Let's see...one party has a record # of women running while the other major party is fully embracing white nationalist males running...and people really wonder why that's being brought up? :rolleyes:

You can't claim identity politics when you own party's litmus test is white, male, and Christian (and occasionally a bigot).

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

I’m not white and I had family members vote for Trump. They also all happen to be racist, something that non-whites can be as well. 

It’s kind of amazing that racists of all stripes and colors find a home in the GOP. I wonder why?

Did you decide your family members were racists because of their GOP affiliation or other reasons?

We don't have any racists in my white family but we do have some older Democrats who fail to see how the labor-oriented party of their youth sold out labor to take money from global business and reduced the US from a country to a market that belongs to global business and how the party manipulates minorities with racial narratives to distract them from understanding how globalism is the cause of blue-collar poverty for minorities as well as white and it is the Democrat who are the real racists in the US.  They don't want to think long enough to understand and see how cynical and racist the Democrats have become, much like you people here.

Wanna go tit for tat on specific examples of racism or racial narratives coming from each side?

I'll start... The President of the United States became extremely emotional defending the KKK members who marched in Charlottesville... one of whom drove his car into a crowd of people and killed a young woman.

4 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Also, just a gentle reminder that eight months ago the GOP base and party was actively campaigning for a man who raped and stalked high school girls.

Really, I didn't know Bill was running for office in 2017 and as a Republican, imagine that and it never got any coverage on Fox...

Republican officeholders and candidate speak to the American people.  Racecrats always refer to a list of favored groupings including women, blacks, latinos, etcs, not the American people.  Racecrats don't have an economic strategy for America because they sold out the American people to global business so they use racial narratives to distract and divide America.  The Raceacrats of 2018 are just as vile and hateful in my eyes as the old Southern Raceacrats who were Klan members.  The Raceacrats are the true deplorables of America, shame on you!

Archived