Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Harvey Weinstein, Fired Amongst Sexual Harassment Allegations

Spaceman Spiff

nobody cares if Conan O'Brien or Steven Colbert makes a "worse week than Weinstein" type joke  (or if they care, they at least SOMEWHAT recognize that it is these guy's job to lean against the envelope of taste...)

Al Michaels is in the more bland, mainstream hours and show.   the unspoken controls are greater.  every single one of us knows that (and he does too)   

• Like 1

Dan Schneider from Nickelodeon will be the next big Hollywood executive to be exposed.  Look him up, he's a real sicko.  I bet we'll be hearing about him a lot real soon, since this will be much more disgusting and disturbing than Harvey Weinstein.

• Like 1

I'm surprised more child abusers haven't been named yet.  I was hoping this situation would finally kick that door open.  

Anyone else think the number of NDAs and payouts hastily issued in the last month would set a record if anyone was keeping track?  I bet that while all these people are speaking out, a lot of other people are furiously working to keep their own misdeeds quiet.  

Think about the complicity of parents in covering up predation of their children, all for the sake of a paycheck.  Not in all cases, geez one is enough.

Corey Feldman told this to Barbara Walters years ago and she poo pooed it. He's been talking about it, no one took him seriously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Think about the complicity of parents in covering up predation of their children, all for the sake of a paycheck.  Not in all cases, geez one is enough.

Corey Feldman told this to Barbara Walters years ago and she poo pooed it. He's been talking about it, no one took him seriously.

He's wanting to make a film about his own life and expose the sexual predators involved.  I hope all those sick ****s burn for what they did and are doing.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

To follow up on Dan Schneider, this man has been a creep and it's been Hollywood's worst kept secret for decades now.  He's the man responsible for all of Nickelodeon's hallmark shows (Kenan & Kel, All That, The Amanda Show, iCarly, etc).  Some of his previous actresses are speaking out against him (Amanda Bynes is actually speaking out against Schneider from a private account under a different handle).  His sick obsession with feet are a hallmark of all of his shows on television.  A couple of years ago, there was a rumor that Robert Downey Jr. blasted Dan Schneider on a private message board calling him "sick", and "the worst kind of predator there is". 

Here's a link to what Amanda Bynes has been saying about Schneider under her private twitter account:

Edited by samy316

4 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Shouldn't so-called confidentiality agreements that are in place to hide criminal acts be deemed void? 

Not a fan of them

If you can get them to talk.....but then the money goes away.

10 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

The risk of people talking shouldn't be on the people talking but the people commiting the crime, and the money shouldn't be an issue, like the money is forfeit to the person receiving it.

What you describe is very similar to blackmail unless the person accepting money is not aware of a crime.

How do you prevent abuse of such a system.

30 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I hope this wave hits every industry and institution. We really need to make every jackass in a position of power fear for their jobs and reputation if they engage in this type of predatory behavior or have ideas of doing it.

Exactly

And lets not limit this to sexual predation.  Predation in general.  Bullying, abuse of resources, etc.  Basically, all the behavior that gets you to the top

• Like 4