Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'd rather eat a smart person anyway, if it came down to it. 

One of my clients was a local gym.  Their advertising office featured a poster of an ad (I have no clue if they actually ran it) of a space alien, with the words "When they come, they'll eat the fat ones first".  

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

That RIGHT there, what Alex Jones is doing, that should not be covered by freedom of speech.

So we should not question anything Trump and his administration say?

Making my list and checking it twice. :hi:

5 minutes ago, twa said:

So we should not question anything Trump and his administration say?

Making my list and checking it twice. :hi:

Making damned jokes about mass murderer denials. I don’t find it funny. You think it’s clever, just a jackwaggon move.

Alex Jones is a cancer and you want to deflect attention from him. 

@twa why is it that you are ALWAYS defending the wrong side?

10 minutes ago, twa said:

Making jokes about folk professing love of free speech while denying it is closer to fact.....but don't let that stop ya

Stringing wild conspiracies as fact is not reporting, if it was in a library it would be labeled and cataloged as fiction, yet his media gets to float it all as fact. 

43 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I don’t think that Alex Jones believes a word that comes out of his mouth and he is making millions off of stupid, conspiracy theorist, racists that litter this fine country.

i hope youre right, but i'm not really sure you are.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, grego said:

i hope youre right, but i'm not really sure you are.

I think if he really believed all that crap he would be in jail or dead by now......course he could just be lazy and delusional.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

I don’t think that Alex Jones believes a word that comes out of his mouth and he is making millions off of stupid, conspiracy theorist, racists that litter this fine country.

Of course he doesn't. That is what makes him even more vile.

He first came on my radar in 09, Obama's first year. That is when all the Bohemian Grove, NWO Ilumithermibilderbergtilian Haarpy stuff started getting loud. Total lunatic, talking about roving kidnapping CIA squads, chemtrails, killer rfid chips, tv mind control (go figure), anti vax, food killing everyone (clearly not him). Not sure even he could keep up with all his nonsense. Unfortunately, he has been able to snare hateful morons, and Ken's all across the US, through social media/InfoWars.

It's an act. You want someone who likely believes every word of what he says, David Icke probably fits that profile

Edited by Mr. Sinister

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Of course he doesn't. That is what makes him even more vile.

It's an act.

This.  He admitted it as much in his child custody hearing.  He's playing a role. Jones' attorney called him a "performance artist during the custody hearing"

And it does make it even more vile than if he actually believes it.

* P.S. -  Jones lost the custody case.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

Alex Jones is not a real person, its a character used to sell ****. How anyone is buying these days with his buddy Trump in the White House and a Republican majority is beyond me. The hell kind of conspiracy theory news is that?  

3 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Alex Jones is not a real person, its a character used to sell ****. How anyone is buying these days with his buddy Trump in the White House and a Republican majority is beyond me. The hell kind of conspiracy theory news is that?  

Yeah, if you believe shapeshifting reptilian aliens are coming (something is always coming) on a sentient planet or some **** (wasn't that supposed to FINALLY happen last month?), and are going to enslave everyone, I think it's fair to say that mentally, you have found yourself in a winding retard maze, from which there is no escape.

It never has to make any sense whatsoever.

• 1 month later...