Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

2 hours ago, Popeman38 said:

I'm not a GOPer.

And snark as you may, that GOP managed to win the House, Senate,and White House.  People can continue to cast it as the a reflection of the party, but it is more a reflection of the people.  How many people do you know that vote pure party line?

At this point, everybody.

Most people are now essentially identified by the party they hate more, and they vote against that party consistently. The independent, swing voter is gone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/06/05/why-u-s-elections-are-all-about-voting-against-something-and-not-for-it/?utm_term=.2cdf26004d12

Of course, you are the open-minded exception.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Thank you.

Not sure anyone in here understands exactly what point you where trying to make earlier. Maybe its just me. 

Edit: Not trying to be a jerk really just looking fro clarification cause I took you one way and now Im taking you another way. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, tshile said:

reading that, now that i have a kid, is just so ****ing terribly sad.

it tugs on strings that weren't there before.

This is the picture that got me then, and still gets me now.  I don’t know who she is and haven’t looked it up, but the story I make up in my head is:  It’s a stay at home mom, looking frantically for her kid who she doesn’t know is dead or alive.

article-2249984-169101AE000005DC-371_634

On 11/27/2017 at 10:37 AM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The point about this not being Trump's America is accurate and it's important to remember Donald Trump is not the cause of this. He's just one symptom.

This.  The GOP and the conservative media had been actively creating this America for a quarter century now.  Trump is just the Frankenstein's monster come to life, finally broken free, and rampaging around.  But they created him, and they did it on purpose.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Predicto said:

This.  The GOP and the conservative media had been actively creating this America for a quarter century now.  Trump is just the Frankenstein's monster come to life, finally broken free, and rampaging around.  But they created him, and they did it on purpose.  

this goes back to what i said prior about our educational system being a mess and the mental illness crisis we are having.

When people believe conspiracy theories about shootings on air, it shows there is a huge problem with these things.

Our brains are damaged and no one can or wants to fix it.

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Lovely another highrise shooter, this time apparently with a hostage. No one was killed but the shooter so nothing to see here.

Hallucinating with firearms is a bad combination, but far from the worst

Alex Jones on the Las Vegas massacre:

"Vegas is as phony as a three dollar bill or as Obama's birth certificate."  He goes on to say that the FBI is covering up the real motive.

"They've been ordered not talk about it because it's all part of this deal that Trump's got with the Saudis. We'll see if that's really the case, but that was an Islamic terror attack from all the evidence we have."

Jones has stated that Paddock wasn’t the only perpetrator of the massacre, concluding that O.J. Simpson had a minor role in it, and that it was scripted by Democrats in the so-called "Deep State."

http://www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-calls-las-vegas-massacre-phony-part-deal-trumps-got-saudis-724895?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=yahoo_news&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news