Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: #Redskins vs Raiders

TK

josh norman is ****ing awesome on that post game

some fired up redskin passion there for a newcomer 

gruden getting the nods from those ignorant football players who don't know their coach is an idiot and a moron according to some of the more igwaddy posters on es :P

5 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Okay, newborn is hooting and hollering about our win (at least that's what I'm going to tell myself).  What a hell of a night.  

Goodnight all, and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!

Hey congrats on the little fan, man. That's awesome!

6 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Okay, newborn is hooting and hollering about our win (at least that's what I'm going to tell myself).  What a hell of a night.  

Goodnight all, and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!

wow---i did not know this was going down---you've grown up so fast my head is spinning...man, congratulations...you're gonna be a great dad

I must be so behind on the pregame because Gruden is just speaking (unless yall are watching a live stream?). 

but all I wanted to hear was that Perine did not break his hand. just a contusion. I'm sure they'll wrap it and that'll impact carrying the ball, but Mack is on the horizon

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Hey congrats on the little fan, man. That's awesome!

Thank you, sir!  My son's first year was a loss to Miami and then winning the division (2015).  Now this little lady is losing to the Eagles (ugh) and hopefully winning the Super Bowl for the first time of many in both of their lifetimes.  And hopefully in mine as well.

What a great game and performance all around, outside a couple individual miscues (the muffed punt and fumble). Wow.

Historically, coming off a big win we get all big in our britches and can't handle the confidence. If we want to be a legit playoff team, we need to learn how to handle success, and not just win games when our backs are against the wall.

Luckily, we aren't playing a team that would let us relax next week. We know KC is a really damn good team. Can't wait for that game. 

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Greg Manusky was the right man for the job and I think he's going to do really good work with this defense.  I want an apology from all of the people who made fun of us for "settling" on promoting him instead of making the flashy outside hire.

I was one of those people, and I'm willing to admit I seem to have been wrong. His energy, aggressiveness, playcalling, and focus on the technical basics seems to be doing wonders for the defense. I'm impressed so far, but especially tonight.

Archived