Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: #Redskins vs Raiders

TK

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

wow---i did not know this was going down---you've grown up so fast my head is spinning...man, congratulations...you're gonna be a great dad

Thank you, sir!  Means a lot coming from you.  I told you it was passion back then that made me act like a dick most of the time on the board, but it's the same passion redirected that lets me occasionally contribute something not ban-worthy.  

Not to get too personal, but it was a very long and expensive (both financially and emotionally) process to be a dad.

She is my second.  My first one was in 2015 and won the division for us, because that's how things work, right? :silly:

6 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

I must be so behind on the pregame because Gruden is just speaking (unless yall are watching a live stream?). 

but all I wanted to hear was that Perine did not break his hand. just a contusion. I'm sure they'll wrap it and that'll impact carrying the ball, but Mack is on the horizon

I'm behind too.  ☹️

Gruden said hand contusion.

1 minute ago, RonBurgandy said:

Anyone else worried about Pryor's production?

Not when you got Chris Thompson out there burning up the field. :D (188 yards receiving tonight).

I'm not worried about Pryor. I said before the season that it would be later in the year before him and Cousins really get it together.

2 minutes ago, RonBurgandy said:

Anyone else worried about Pryor's production?

Nah.  Kirk spreads the ball around.  It's only a matter of time before he and Pryor get on the same page and Pryor sees more targets.  He needs to work on the details of his position though.  Too many rounded off routes tonight.  He needs to sell the go and fire out of the break way better to get his separation instead of just relying on his size to box guys out.

1 minute ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Goes to show how much actual coaching can bring forth. Zach Brown IS EVERYWHERE. Truly reminds me of p. Willis. 

This and this. Some said Tomsula was the biggest move... looked like it tonight. Also, Perry Fewell was not highly regarded by our DBs, TorriAn Gray has Fuller balling, Breeland fixed, etc. best D has looked since 1991, period.

1 minute ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

Nah he played well tonight, had two nice catches

you can see how raw/inexperienced he still is (as collins illustrated on one missed opportunity) and you just hope he can grow into more natural/quick/correct choices like he'd played the position all through high school and college.....what he has shown already that is so impressive (counting last season) that the potential is maybe even dez level..that's drool-worthy on itds own, but if that could be combined with doctson being a real deal, we won't be missing desean and pierre at all (i love them both---thought their loss would be huge for kirk and the playcalling)----now if ya really wanna stretch the fantasy, imagine the running game continuing to carry its own weight and even excel at times, and the d being consistently solid...we be for real then

keepin the faith alive 

• TK unpinned this topic

Archived