Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

11 minutes ago, Larry said:

I knew they'd find a state stupid enough to let them do that. 

Wish it wasn't the one I lived in. 

This all but assures GOP is afraid of losing Florida.

Bringing another COVID cluster to that state seems in denial of damage it will do to his voter base down there.

Went to Trump's Twitter page and was somewhat surprised that its been pretty quiet and that he hadn't retweeted Hannity's segment last night where Sean quasi-compared Trump and George Floyd, saying both were victims of dirty cops.

I know that Trump badly wants to win reelection, but I also increasingly feel that he is in serious DGAF mode too.  I don't think he's at all worried about going to prison for whatever reason like a lot of folks think. My thing is, when he wins in November, who doesn't think this retweeting of conspiracy nonsense isn't going to get even worse?

Buckle up. 

I don't think we've seen the version of Trump that thinks he won't get re-elected.

Believe we saw the version of Trump that thought he wouldn't win in the first place, talked like it, then realized he won and thought talking like that would help him win again.

His go to combo is denial and double-down, but if word is he might panic and run, can POTUS be kept CONTUS as a flight risk? The alternative to having to be dragged out the White House is him running to Russia, not sure which is worse yet.

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

This all but assures GOP is afraid of losing Florida.

Bringing another COVID cluster to that state seems in denial of damage it will do to his voter base down there.

I'm pretty sure their decision process consisted entirely of "which state will allow us to completely ignore medical precautions during a lethal epidemic, in exchange for out of state dollars and/or political kickbacks?"

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

I'm pretty sure their decision process consisted entirely of "which state will allow us to completely ignore medical precautions during a lethal epidemic, in exchange for out of state dollars and/or political kickbacks?"

Yeah, I'm guessing DeSantis and Kemp are currently trying to "out insane" each other in regards to ignoring medical precautions in order to get Trump to pick their state. 

DeSantis: "We have no social distancing!"

Kemp: "We CRIMINALIZED social distancing!"

DeSantis: "Well we criminalized face masks!"

Kemp: "We're currently burning all face masks and having pro-covid rallies!"

DeSantis: "Well, we're pushing the conspiracy that covid-19 was manufactured by Louis Farrakhan!"

Kemp: "We made being black illegal!"

DeSantis: "....goddamnit. Get my aides in here NOW! We need something new"

21 minutes ago, Larry said:

Think I remember Texas being on the list, saying Florida might of needed the money more, I can see that.

Seems a lot of his favoritism is towards loyalist first, States he needs second. Saw that with where PPEs were going, for example.

i'd vote for anyone whose platform included sending all brietbart, fox news, and oann employees to guantanamo for the rest of their life and turning all their physical and monetary assets over to blm :) 

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

i'd vote for anyone whose platform included sending all brietbart, fox news, and oann employees to guantanamo for the rest of their life and turning all their physical and monetary assets over to blm :) 

You always hold back. Guantanamo’s too good for most of ‘em 

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Wherever they are, they need to listen to their own broadcasts 24/7 with a laugh track.

24 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

What a bunch of 👶

What in the everloving ****pumpkins is this??

They sent a cease and desist letter to CNN for doing a poll that showed Trump losing? I don't know whether the fact that (ostensibly) real lawyers wrote that letter is hilarious or depressing.

Live footage from CNN HQ:

USDC2Xs.gif

There were actually two polls today that had his approval at 39% (Politico as well as Gallup), while the third approval poll of the day from the Economist has it at 43% That Economist poll also has Biden up by 8 points.

The point? That even a poll that is better fro Trump than the norm, he still ends up in big trouble for November. 

1 hour ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Training their fire on more than just Trumpy:

Kinda going along with what you mentioned yesterday about praising Obama, I believe, but it's quite refreshing and genuinely surprising to see these anti/never-trump republicans focus on GOP senators too. Their outrage is not just directed at Trump but others that have betrayed their decency, values and country.  They don't want Trump out while keeping a GOP Senate majority. They want the GOP crushed until it returns to the realm of normalcy. 

At this rate the Trump campaign is just going to have to come up with a boilerplate cease and desist letter that it spams out to every news organization whenever a new poll comes out showing him doing poorly.   :ols:

Dear <INSERT FAKE NEWS ORGANIZATION HERE>,

It has recently come to our attention that you published a poll with our client down <INSERT PERCENTAGE HERE>. We feel this is meanie pants and we want you to stop now or we will be forced to frown at you very somberly and will also leave open the possibility of a Twitter tirade.

Sincerely,

Some extremely depressed lawyers.

Archived