Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

This was a good interview by Trevor Noah, not that I thought Biden was unaware but its good to hear Joe acknowledge that getting Trump out of the White House after he loses is going to be the the biggest challenge. 

Shaping up to be a historical confrontation...

Though your brother's bound and gagged
And they've chained him to a chair
Won't you please come to Tulsa just to sing?
In a land that's known as freedom
How can such a thing be fair?
Won't you please come to Tulsa
For the help that we can bring?
We can change the world
Rearrange the world
It's dying to get better
Politicians, sit yourselves down
There's nothing for you here
Won't you please come to Tulsa for a ride?
Don't ask Jack to help you
'Cause he'll turn the other ear
Won't you please come to Tulsa?
Or else join the other side
We can change the world

25 minutes ago, visionary said:

I love the merry-go-round of blame that goes on in Trump world. Everyone else must be at fault, and nobody can point out that it doesn't make a damn bit of difference who the campaign manager is if you have an unpredictable lunatic narcissist who contradicts his own messaging every other day as a candidate. Can't polish a turd.

It's like how Trump goes through lawyers. It makes no difference how amazing or accomplished the lawyer is, if his client simply cannot speak to someone without lying repeatedly, there's only so much the lawyer can do for him. 

Trump is the orange elephant in the room that nobody can speak about. 

This seems to be garnering lots of faux outrage on the right wing rags. Maybe Biden could have said it in a better way but I think he was pretty clear in what he was getting across. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/502328-biden-says-floyd-death-having-bigger-global-impact-than-mlk-assassination

“Even Dr. King’s assassination did not have the worldwide impact that George Floyd’s death did,” Biden said. “It’s just like television changed the Civil Rights movement for the better when they saw Bull Connor and his dogs ripping the clothes off of elderly black women going to church and firehoses ripping the skin off of young kids.”

“What happened to George Floyd — now you got how many people around the country, millions of cellphones. It’s changed the way everybody’s looking at this,” he continued. “Look at the millions of people marching around the world.”

So instead of reporting what he said, which is actually true, they're running headlines screaming "JOE BIDEN: MLK DEATH LESS IMPORTANT THAN GEORGE FLOYD!" and feigning outrage that Joe is being so insensitive to MLK. Because if we know anything by now, it's that the hard/alt right just absolutely loves MLK. 

40 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

The coronavirus thanks you for your service.

That's like saying you're dulling the edges of the nails that are going into the pipe bomb that you're planning on throwing into a crowd, as a "safety precaution" for the people in the crowd. 

15 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I'm really trying to figure out what message they're trying to send and to whom. Are they telling Republicans not to vote by mail? Are they trying to somehow trick Non-Republicans into not voting by mail? Do they just really love fire and need an excuse for one?

Because it's 2020 and nothing is outside the realm of possibility for Republicans, am I the only one wondering about the use of "incinerator" as opposed to many other less Nazi-associated terms?

25 minutes ago, Larry said:

Why didn't I think of that?  Get all Trump supporters to burn their absentee ballot paperwork!  

I can just imagine these numbnuts in November sitting there during a second COVID wave, not wanting to go outside to vote, and saying "...goddamnit".

Archived