Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

3. It should be exactly the fight Biden should relish. 'Oh, you want to talk about my Secretary of State pick? Fine, but let's also talk about how you picked one who you now say is a "moron" and then replaced him with someone who is stealing taxpayer money' 'You want to attack my AG pick? Fine, let's talk about you picked one who you now say isn't mentally qualified for the job, replaced him with a glorified cabin boy and then with the most lawless Attorney General in American history' etc. 

Biden should troll Trump by announcing Tillerson and Mattis in his cabinet. 

What percentage of voters do you think are in the “Trump could shoot somebody in the market square and I’d still vote for him” crowd?

I’m working w a ~30% guess but no real anything to support that, just spitballing.

8 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

What percentage of voters do you think are in the “Trump could shoot somebody in the market square and I’d still vote for him” crowd?

I’m working w a ~30% guess but no real anything to support that, just spitballing.

"The President believes in the 2nd amendment. How many times did you see Obummer holding a gun let alone shooting someone?"

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

"The President believes in the 2nd amendment. How many times did you see Obummer holding a gun let alone shooting someone?"

Lol, I have no idea what that means relative to my question.

So I don't know how much the latest batch of polls took into account the improved unemployment numbers from Friday. However, even before that, the past 10 days or so have seen the stock market on an absolute tear.  Yes, I know Wall Street is not the economy, but you would think the rising markets would present a very good story for Trump.

And the protests and Trump's hamhanded response to them have pretty much stepped all over that good news. 

Why isn't tyere some kind of national protest on fox news sponsors? They have been allowed to be state propaganda tv for way too long without any repercussions. I bet if their pockets started hurting they'd learn how to start telling the truth about what's going on in the world. 

28 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Why isn't tyere some kind of national protest on fox news sponsors? They have been allowed to be state propaganda tv for way too long without any repercussions. I bet if their pockets started hurting they'd learn how to start telling the truth about what's going on in the world. 

Thought I read something recently about how Tucker Carlson has lost a significant number of sponsors in the past year or so. 

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

So I don't know how much the latest batch of polls took into account the improved unemployment numbers from Friday. However, even before that, the past 10 days or so have seen the stock market on an absolute tear.  Yes, I know Wall Street is not the economy, but you would think the rising markets would present a very good story for Trump.

And the protests and Trump's hamhanded response to them have pretty much stepped all over that good news. 

**** the stock market. For the people where the stock market actually matters to them; they were going to be voting Trump anyway.

The stock market isn’t going to be an issue that swings those undecideds either way.

9 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Thought I read something recently about how Tucker Carlson has lost a significant number of sponsors in the past year or so. 

their ratings are really high even if their ads are for Cash4Gold, Home Catheter delivery, and reverse mortgages. It's almost like the channel is a loss generator to create gains elsewhere. 

20 hours ago, Springfield said:

I don’t buy that Texas is in play for even a split second.

Texas will eventually flip blue. The demographic changes within the state bare that out. In situations like the past several months, changes that will eventually occur accelerate. Instead of it happening in 2024 or 2028, the acceleration could make it possible in November. Is it likely? We'll see, but it is possible. Trump is failing through death by paper cuts his whole term. Now he needs stitches to fix the support he's lost. Hell we see he's already blaming Jared for some of these failings and hiring pollsters to tell him what he wants to hear instead of relying on dependable polls. The polls in 2016 were accurate overall. They're likely accurate now. 

Archived