Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

22 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Kinda. 

One of Trump's biggest tells is that the louder and more often he repeats something, the more worried he is about it. Or, in the case of a denial, the more likely it is to be true. He also projects more than almost any other human being on the planet. So his attacks on Biden's cognitive functions plus his insistence multiple times that he's all there and totally aced a cognitive test, makes me wonder if there's something going on there. Dementia, maybe a stroke like @LadySkinsFan mentioned. He's obviously really concerned about it.

Trump tells Hannity that he "very recently" "aced" a cognitive test: "I took it at Walter Reed, a medical center, in front of doctors, and they were very surprised"

Of course they were "very surprised."  With all the crazy crap that comes out of his mouth they were probably certain that he is mentally deranged.  They really should do some testing for bvFTD though.  Oh, and he really did need to specify "in front of doctors"  because most people would assume he was tested by monkeys and that was the only reason he passed the test.

5 hours ago, visionary said:

I didn't need to eat beans, anyways.

4 hours ago, tshile said:

Remember that last round of “oh tucker Carlson found a soul somewhere”?

yeah it’s like two weeks and now it’s abolish the suburbs 

Mephistopheles also found a soul in Faust.  That's kinda what demons do.

14 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Due to the mask requirements. Which FL has since implemented. Oh and the committee already spent tens of millions of dollars on the NC convention and might not have enough to cover the Jacksonville one LOL. 

Rachel did the research, and just like when Jax had the SB, they won't have enough hotel rooms...and are considering the same solution to the problem...

wait for it...

Cruise ships. 🥂🤣

5 hours ago, China said:

Of course they were "very surprised."  With all the crazy crap that comes out of his mouth they were probably certain that he is mentally deranged.  They really should do some testing for bvFTD though.  Oh, and he really did need to specify "in front of doctors"  because most people would assume he was tested by monkeys and that was the only reason he passed the test.

Given that this is Trump we're talking about, I wouldn't be surprised if he completely misunderstood their surprise and assumed it was all positive and due to how amazingly awesome he is. They might have been truly amazed and marveled at what a dimwit he is and that he could actually eat solid food without choking himself and he mistook that for praise.

Or he's just lying his ass off about the whole thing, which is more likely. 

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

Seems to me if he "aced" a dementia test, it probably means he scored higher on the dementia scale than all the other test takers.

plus a dementia test makes the word of the person who took the test pretty unreliable just by the very nature of the test.

Archived