Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Now that Joe is the de facto nominee, the speculation (as it has already) to who his VP choice will be increased.

We've heard the rumors (extremely unlikely, IMO) of Trump dumping Pence and replacing him with Nikki Haley. Biden has indicated that he would select a woman as his running mate. 

Is it at all mind-blowingly possible that Biden would make a deal with Haley for her to be HIS running mate?  She's a Republican, so would this even be possible? Even if it were, would she even accept?

I know it sounds quite far-fetched, ask what the point would be, and you can say it could blow up by turning off a lot of Dem voters. However, in the name of defeating Trump, I was just trying to wonder what kind of surprises could happen.  

46 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Now that Joe is the de facto nominee, the speculation (as it has already) to who his VP choice will be increased.

We've heard the rumors (extremely unlikely, IMO) of Trump dumping Pence and replacing him with Nikki Haley. Biden has indicated that he would select a woman as his running mate. 

Is it at all mind-blowingly possible that Biden would make a deal with Haley for her to be HIS running mate?  She's a Republican, so would this even be possible? Even if it were, would she even accept?

I know it sounds quite far-fetched, ask what the point would be, and you can say it could blow up by turning off a lot of Dem voters. However, in the name of defeating Trump, I was just trying to wonder what kind of surprises could happen.  

If it was pre-2016 Nikki Haley...it would have been an interesting move.  Current Nikki Haley...no chance. 

If he were to pick a Republican, and I don't see it happening, Michael Steele (former Lt. Gov. of Maryland and head of the RNC) might be an interesting idea.  But I don't think moving to the right is a good idea, and I doubt Steele has much support among Trump folks, since he's been hammering Trump every day.  

6 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I just saw a YouTube compilation of Joe Biden around young girls. It was disgusting. He's creepy af. 

6 hours ago, Springfield said:

Do you enjoy being manipulated?

Well, I do have a thing for small, female, Asian dominatrixes.  

4 hours ago, visionary said:
The **** is she even talking about?

Shes doing that "my diary" thing that people around my age do on social media when they are addicted to people reacting to their opinions like they matter. Everything she thinks must be said cause its her right and she has a platform to say it AND everything is against her. 

I get it. i felt the same way often, which is why i dont do social. I dont like that feeling. Shes just pointing out Joe is flawed as a candidate. And he is. All of them always are. problem is shes only thinking about how she feels and cant see the forest from the trees at this point. I would bet that in 10 years she will look back and think "WTF was I even talking about??" 

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I think he will hold Kamala for AG.

I think so too. Makes the most sense to me. 

I agree with Cornel West. Biden>Trump in every way. Still feel like I lost. But I have a role left to play here and if I lose this next time......**** me

Whither or Harris for Veep seems like the direction he’s going.

He should make a secret deal with his veep that he will only serve 2 years and resign on Jan.21, 2023. That would give him 2 years to bring back stability. Joe isn’t going to accomplish anything; especially with a GOP senate. He’s just there to beat Trump, bring things back to normal and start undoing the damage Trump has done.

He resigns late enough; so his Veep can still run for 2 full terms, if she chooses.

11 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

He should make a secret deal with his veep that he will only serve 2 years and resign on Jan.21, 2023. That would give him 2 years to bring back stability. Joe isn’t going to accomplish anything; especially with a GOP senate. He’s just there to beat Trump, bring things back to normal and start undoing the damage Trump has done.

He resigns late enough; so his Veep can still run for 2 full terms, if she chooses.

I like the idea.  

But I want the Veep to be Pete.  :) 

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

Biden better not ****ing lose to Trump.  If he does, there will be Hell to pay for the Party country.

FTFY.  

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

🤔. He said in the debates that he is only looking at women candidates.

I still think that’s short sighted of him. I mean I get the want for diversity but Pete is the perfect fit imo. He walked that moderate line well enough to fit Biden, and he is young enough and previously liberal enough to maybe excite some of the more left leaning people. 

That and he just has hella potential as a politician and what better way to fix his minority problem than pair him with “Uncle Joe” who is apparently loved by the minorities? Missed opportunity on the Dems part not to put Pete in place for the next run imo. They should be thinking succession here not just beat Trump. 

27 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Biden better not ****ing lose to Trump.  If he does, there will be Hell to pay for the Party.

If there’s some normalcy going into the election and the second wave hasn’t hit; Biden will be the underdog. Trump hasn’t spent his millions raised yet and he will bury Joe in negative ads.

Joe won’t be able to raise money he needs. Also, there is no enthusiasm for Joe.

Also, even if polls show Joe leading; the GOP will limit Dem polling areas, in states the control. The gop is going to steal the election.

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

As in his candidates to be VP are women. 

Yep. By candidates, I assume everyone knows we are talking Veep. Guess, I need to be more specific.

I don’t think naming his cabinet choices early; will sway anyone to him.

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I kinda disagree with this but regardless, there is a massive masssive amount of enthusiasm to vote Trump out so it's irrelevant. 

Based on what?

Joe can’t have one on one fundraising. I guess he could do it virtually but I don’t think he will be to raise all the money he needs. I am not so sure those big donors will donate; if they can't meet Joe the traditional way.

Archived