Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

all the bernie peeps, inc. their upper-level campaign mngt, were sure bernie was going to hang in there all the way to whatever form the convention took, or close to that time....and then unexpectedly to them bernie pulls the plug

isn't it obvious what's going on here?

the corporate democratic establishment has bought out bernie and he's now a key figure in the stop bernie conspiracy

i speak for all millennial when i say we have met the enemy and they r-us but there's still still time to make this right and stop bernie and this entire conspiracy to stop bernie!

The daily show mash-up of Cheeto mumbling, slurring, and being confused is 100x better than any DNC/Dem PAC ad has done. With the cuts on Hannity. I'm guessing he'd sue if you kept his stuff in. But the rest, use it. Have a narrator reading work for work what Hannity and other Fox Hosts said.

Why haven't @TomSteyer and @MikeBloomberg bought up all the quarantine ad time to run 15 second ads showing Trump saying "I don’t take responsibility at all" over and over?

I mean, the answer is because it is very dicey to run political attack ads against a sitting president during a crisis. 

Edit:  I just turned 40. It is humbling how many things ive seen where it is just so clear that a person saying a thing is going through their first or second or, at most, third presidential election cycle. People that have such strong feelings and no way to fit them into how our country has operated for 100 years. They just think our system will bend to their will, simply because they believe so hard. No pragmatism; no understanding of how the world actually works. I guess this is true throughout history and im just now transitioning from being an idealistic (but not stupid) young person to a cynical middle aged person that knows how **** really gets done. 

DemSocs are the Ron Paul nutters of the liberal party now. They'll show up and stan for their fringe candidate every 4 years. They'll talk about dumb ideas like how every Ron Paul fanatic thought that the fed was going to be audited, shut down and we would move back to the GoLd StAnDard!!! There is even a tinge of racism just hiding underneath the surface. The hardcore Berners are just so itching beneath the surface to yell the n-word and blame working class black people for the failure of their movement. Instead we get a bunch of hot takes about "MSNBC and CNN are brainwashing the low-information voters", which is the white Brooklyn hipster variation of "blacks are living on the Dem plantation" conservative take.

Both WaPo and NYT investigated Biden sexual assault allegations by Tara Reade:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sexual-assault-allegation-by-former-biden-senate-aide-emerges-in-campaign-draws-denial/2020/04/12/bc070d66-7067-11ea-b148-e4ce3fbd85b5_story.html

Examining Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation Against Joe Biden https://nyti.ms/3c9qU1U

9 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Personally I always thought the Ross Perot types should use their wealth to form a political party and get 5 Reps and 1 Senator elected.  Assuming they would be one of the Rep or Senator.  

Ross Perot types are use to being in charge. If they run for office themselves, most will choose to run for President.

Archived