Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

“Targeted harassment” is a concept with applicability to Twitter?  Isn’t that like what Twitter is for. :ols:

This is after she’s spent the whole day dunking on every other Democrat who did the cardinal sin of saying nice things about Bernie. 

20 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

these are clips people are referring to

I've seen those, watched your video and didn't see him grab any of them by the *****. And also none of them were his daughter.

I mean, I'm not saying Biden doesn't do some stuff that has made people uncomfortable, those clips aren't doctored.  He's apologized, Trump says he never knew them.

Is this the new "but her emails"?  Some of the stuff online about Biden being a rapist sound zingy now, how's that gonna feel the next day when Trump is re-elected president?

I say this as someone who wanted Northam removed from office but was told to kick rocks because the goal post was moved on black face.  I was actually offended by him getting ready to do the moonwalk, and that doesn't happen very often. I can expect the same when Fairfax runs for governor so we can keep the state blue, another "sexual predator" we have to protect our children and country from.

Yeah I’m not seeing the terror in that Biden video.  I get that a lot of people would simply rather not be touched, I’m like that.  I’m also Hispanic though, and my people do not shy from contact.  I grew up having to kiss old ladies on the cheek and enduring far more hugging than seemed strictly necessary as a form of greeting.  

So while I get it, i’m not prepared to equate anything more than hover hands to sexual assault.  

59 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Do you enjoy being manipulated?

It was admittedly on some girl's Facebook page that is a well-known advocate in the Me Too movement and who tends to single out everything wrong with every man. Nonetheless, it was an akward clip. 

50 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Post it.

I don't know if I want to, it was really weird. Anytime I see an old guy trying to kiss kids that are not his own I get weirded out. Let me try to find it. I just searced the girl's page, she must have taken it down. It was a different clip than the one posted above. It was titled "Joe Biden pedophile" or something extreme like that.

To be clear, Biden is way better than Trump, and I would vote for him. But I really wish the Dems could come up with a better candidate. 

Is that touching inappropriate? Yes, absolutely. Do I think Biden is a pedophile or trying to touch little girls? No, not at all. I think he probably doesn’t really pay attention to people’s personal space. I’ve worked with a guy like that. Always coming up and squeezing my shoulders and putting him arm around me. Hated it. Never thought he wanted to **** me. Biden needs to be more aware of where his hands are in these type of scenarios for sure and just keep them to himself. 

And look, I adore kids. Between my wife and I, we have 21 nieces/nephews aging from 22yrs old to 3 months. I’ve been around babies and children since I was 8. I’m super close to them all and have hugged and kissed them until they got older. That’s how my family was brought up. Sometimes I go to my friends house and we will hang out with their kids and it just seems like habit to want to kiss their head or give them a hug because they’re so damn cute and I love them but I don’t because they aren’t family or know me like that. But I can see why somebody would casually do that but innocently and they don’t really think anything of it. 

I don’t know, that video just didn’t really outrage me though I do hope he has cleaned that up and I believe he apologized for it already anyway. 

17 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I don't know if I want to, it was really weird. Anytime I see an old guy trying to kiss kids that are not his own I get weirded out. Let me try to find it.

I get we even having this conversation because this bothers some people more then others and a lot of people period.  What I have seen outside this thread and been posted in this thread isn't enough to stop me from pulling the level and we can have a chance at having a choice for something better in the future. That's what we've been reduced to with these candidates now at the top of these tickets, it's part of a bigger problem.

To be clear, Biden is way better than Trump, and I would vote for him. But I really wish the Dems could come up with a better candidate. 

I'm at the acceptance stage of grief on this one.  I'll hold my nose and pull the lever again, but yes, I am getting tired of being asked to do that, that's huge reason I voted for Bernie in the primary this year after voting for Hillary last time.

We aren't there yet in getting on the same page in dealing with the borg collective approval process for "democracy threatening controversials" right now.  If replacing Al Franken wasn't so easy, hed still be in the Senate right now, that's how badly this all looks in hindsight, imo.  Now this is what's on Youtube for the Presidential nominee after 3+ years of Trump, not the same, but hard to describe how i feel right now since that now apparently needs to go through an approval process as well.

"Outrage approved, permission to retweet granted."

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Is that touching inappropriate? Yes, absolutely. Do I think Biden is a pedophile or trying to touch little girls? No, not at all. I think he probably doesn’t really pay attention to people’s personal space. I’ve worked with a guy like that. Always coming up and squeezing my shoulders and putting him arm around me. Hated it. Never thought he wanted to **** me. Biden needs to be more aware of where his hands are in these type of scenarios for sure and just keep them to himself. 

This is pretty much exactly what I was thinking. It was the first time I had ever seen those clips so I was a bit shocked. Watching an old guy stroke a child's hair and kiss them just looks wrong to me, but it doesn't invariably mean he was doing it with ill intentions. 

Archived