Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Some of these grifters actually turning on Bernie. I shouldn't be surprised, but I didn't think this would happen so quickly. Sanders endorsed Clinton without as much backlash, what makes a Biden endorsement different? I guess this is part of the stages of grief when you realize your movement isn't nearly as popular as you thought.

It's embarrassing that people like Krystal Ball and dumb YouTubers like Kyle Kulinski have large followings. They provide a high school level of political analysis at best.

2 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Oh Dear Leader, Thank you for the money. Your Bribe worked. Joe Biden will get my vote. Got my stimulus today.

I do wonder how many stupid people will vote for Trump because of that.

I was gonna send it back if it was a check with his name on it but electronic payments come with no signatures 🤑🤑

Biden is on a live stream now.  Listening to him, he seems to be doing a pretty good job talking to people and giving updates.  It’s nice to hear his concern and sympathy for others and his outrage at the way things are as well as giving some good advice.  He comes off as so much more genuine than Trump.

Archived