Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Those elderly GOP are sacrificing themselves for the economy and their God, Trump. Good for them. Trump and the economy survives and they die.

Plus, the GOP can make more cuts in Medicare and Social Security; since more elderly will be dead. More tax cuts for Trump and his cronies.

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Plus, the GOP can make more cuts in Medicare and Social Security; since more elderly will be dead. More tax cuts for Trump and his cronies.

Another good reason to vote out Republicans.

Texas Lt. Governor favors the elderly dying for the sake of the economy for everyone else. Since I am considered elderly and I live in Texas, I'm pretty incensed by this. 

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Another good reason to vote out Republicans.

Texas Lt. Governor favors the elderly dying for the sake of the economy for everyone else. Since I am considered elderly and I live in Texas, I'm pretty incensed by this. 

You know if they, that's exactly what they will do.

Biden's accuser says mother called into 'Larry King Live' in 1993 for advice after alleged sexual assault  

>>>Newly surfaced video from 1993 appears to feature the mother of Tara Reade, a woman who accused presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden of sexual assault, calling into a cable TV show to seek advice around the time of the alleged assault.<<<

Bernie's diehards are using this to say, Joe should not be the nominee. It was corporate Dems who installed Joe as nominee.

Even if Joe, someone has to be removed; the Dems will never give the nomination to Bernie. 

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Sanders is NOT a Democrat. He's listed as I-VT in his Senate bio. He shouldn't be the Democratic nominee. Two presidential election seasons he's tried to hijack the party. He didn't get enough primary votes either time. 

Hes more a Democrat than all those sell outs with a "D" by their name out together.  At least, so long as you believe that word has any meaning -- which it really hasnt since the Clintons remade the party into Republicans Lite.

If his attempts to bring the Democratic party back to its Liberal roots are hijacking the party, then Im rooting for "the terrorist" on this one.

Anyhow, IF Biden has to bow out, which is a huge if, Bernie has earned the nomination, period.  And if the Democrats try to weasle their way out and screw Bernie again, I will vote for Trump I kid you ****ing not. 

3 hours ago, Koala said:

Hes more a Democrat than all those sell outs with a "D" by their name out together.  At least, so long as you believe that word has any meaning -- which it really hasnt since the Clintons remade the party into Republicans Lite.

If his attempts to bring the Democratic party back to its Liberal roots are hijacking the party, then Im rooting for "the terrorist" on this one.

Anyhow, IF Biden has to bow out, which is a huge if, Bernie has earned the nomination, period.  And if the Democrats try to weasle their way out and screw Bernie again, I will vote for Trump I kid you ****ing not. 

Even threatening this makes me wonder whether or not you might see some benefit from drinking bleach........

3 hours ago, Koala said:

Anyhow, IF Biden has to bow out, which is a huge if, Bernie has earned the nomination, period. 

Bernie has not come remotely close to doing so, period.  

3 hours ago, Koala said:

And if the Democrats try to weasle their way out and screw Bernie again, I will vote for Trump I kid you ****ing not. 

I absolutely believe you.  

7 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Sanders is NOT a Democrat. He's listed as I-VT in his Senate bio. He shouldn't be the Democratic nominee. Two presidential election seasons he's tried to hijack the party. He didn't get enough primary votes either time. 

Im not sure I agree that his classification matters if he can get the votes. He can’t, and that matters. He should be allowed to stress the system though. His ideas are valuable if not anything else. 

That's just my option obviously and I’m sure there is something I’m missing. But he is right about a lot when it comes to how this healthcare system works against us and wealth inequality I think. And thanks to him part of that is now in the democratic discussion. And I think that’s a good thing.

and I just saw why Bernie was brought up again. Miss me with all that “he’s more Democrat than you stuff” I should have read the last few pages before I decided to respond. 

4 hours ago, Koala said:

I am much less down on Bernie than many here - to the point i would vote for him over many of the other candidates that were on the stages to start this thing. However, once it becomes brokered it's whoever the party wants. Bernie did not get enough to win outright. In fact it got considerably less than he did for 2016. 

I will never understand the position of voting for trump over, well anyone as a protest vote. That's what in large part happened in 2016 and we see what that has gotten us. 

Let me ask a few questions: 

1. Who is more closely aligned with Bernie - not totally aligned but more closely aligned - trump or virtually anyone from the dems? 

2. After you answer that one, think about how much good has Bernie done for progressives this last 3.5 yrs under a trump administration and compare it to how much he could have done under Hillary and could do under which ever dem candidate gets it. What does that look like? 

Had Bernie fully supported Hillary like she did Obama, she would much more likely have been elected and Bernie could be working on a better health care system right now. Instead he pouted and has done nothing. Yea, he probably got screwed but you need to put personal behind the better good for all. That is what a leader does - something we see sorely lacking in the current toddler in chief.

I appreciate your conviction. I really do. But you need to think of the long term effects of remaining idealistic vs. facing realities. Bernie is a good man I believe. He has some great ideas. And the best way for him to get those ideas a fair chance if he does not get the nomination is support who does so he can be part of that administration. Think forest not trees!! 

This whole thing sucks.  Biden is gonna get attacked by the right and the left.

All you dumb mother****ers are just gonna pretend like you just heard about him and he's some new commodity while you were simultaneously cheering him on for 8 years as Obama's VP, one breath away from being POTUS.  Get over your self righteous bull**** you ass clowns.

6 hours ago, Koala said:

this is reflective of  the kind of crippled cognitive processing i find in many on the partisan left and it's a part of why the dems have left (see what i did there?) me identifying as an independent since my first vote in '72

point for point it's just a lefty version of unsupportable jingoistic pap to me with a dash of its own cult-like atmosphere for bernie, a guy who has as much self-serving overreaching egotistical clown in him as he does well-reasoned progressive leader...i tend to recognize all of bernie instead of just parts of bernie that suit me...it's the same model i apply to almost everything

and btw if the news came out tomorrow that he's been a rooskie funded dupe/tool (wittingly or unwittingly) all along it wouldn't surprise me...they've been "supporting" various far-lefties too since the 50's just as we surreptitiously "support" dissident forces/figures in the soviet union/russia/etc since ww2.....sop for both sides...whatever bern's intentions, he's sure helped them out a lot recently

O please get over yourself Jumbo.  What its reflective of is extreme frustration with a party that I already have long reached the limits of patience with.  We have been saying they need a wakeup call every since they slow-walked the civil rights movement.  40 years later, if they still havent gotten the message, its really the voters fault at that point.  As Malcolm X pointed out, if you keep voting for the same peope that never deliver on their promises, than you are not only a chump, youre a traitor.  A protest vote for the other party might get their asses in gear finally. 

Probably not wise in this election if youre goal isnt a cleansing period of anarchy.  But for me honestly, Im just about ready to accept a brief period of anarchy as a way of resetting this junk two party system.  And who better to bring anarchy, fast, than Donald Trump.  Blow the ****er up and start over.    

8 minutes ago, Koala said:

O please get over yourself Jumbo.  What its reflective of is extreme frustration with a party that I already have long reached the limits of patience with.  We have been saying they need a wakeup call every since they slow-walked the civil rights movement.  40 years later, if they still havent gotten the message, its really the voters fault at that point.  As Malcolm X pointed out, if you keep voting for the same peope that never deliver on their promises, than you are not only a chump, youre a traitor.  A protest vote for the other party might get their asses in gear finally. 

Probably not wise in this election if youre goal isnt a cleansing period of anarchy.  But for me honestly, Im just about ready to accept a brief period of anarchy as a way of resetting this junk two party system.  And who better to bring anarchy, fast, than Donald Trump.  Blow the ****er up and start over.    

It's a slippery slope to approve of total anarchy leading to the likely death of tens of thousands as well as other society crippling outcomes all in the name of what you believe will be a better future for what you want. 

You can justify a whole lot of terrible **** with that mindset. It's both incredibly dangerous and selfish.

7 hours ago, Koala said:

I do not agree with this

20 minutes ago, Larry said:

I think he's new around here.  :) 

kinda new in this forum but not really, just not a reg

he's provided his share of, let's say "outlier", posts in stadium over the years

but he's not been any real issue to date (we're talking about you, k-mart, but don't take it as negative, and you're still above water)

Archived