Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

That’s lame.

Mooka raped his 13 year old sister.  People told me.  Let’s investigate it.  Either People will call Mooka a child rapist or they’ll call me a liar.  But you can’t ignore it, you just can’t.

Thats what this Biden stuff is like.

The folks who are reactive and pushing the narrative demand that you be proactive and get ahead of it.

37 minutes ago, Springfield said:

He’s been an elected official for what, 30 years?  If it has legs, it would have sprouted them and walked away years ago.

Not true. Not true at all. No one is saying he did it for sure or that they are not voting for biden because of it. But the woman deserves to be heard.

This constant victim bashing by both sides is getting seriously old. Just because it was some time ago does not make it any less real. And she at least has more confirmation that most. She deserves to be heard. Either it's true or not.

If it is truly all BS then it should be easy to prove.

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

That’s lame.

Mooka raped his 13 year old sister.  People told me.  Let’s investigate it.  Either People will call Mooka a child rapist or they’ll call me a liar.  But you can’t ignore it, you just can’t.

Don't be ridiculous.

You're not Sean Hannity or Fox News. 

And if you were, your viewers would actually believe I raped my non-existent sister if you told them I did. (they'd believe I have an underground child sex ring in my basement too) 

This Biden stuff, is front page news on every right wing outlet for days now. (the second they have to pivot from Trump's injecting detergents)

I'm saying that if Biden were a Republican, the entire GOP machine would be defending him right now. (the same way they're running these sexual assault stories attacking him) And the its not the same from the left.

13 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

But the woman deserves to be heard.

Absolutely 100% true.  But we need to be careful to guard against the guilty until proven innocent mentality that sometimes takes over.  Maybe I am jaded but I have been falsely accused.  But it can stop a career in it’s tracks and it isn’t fair to the accused.

15 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

If it is truly all BS then it should be easy to prove

Proving a negative is NOT easy to prove.

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

Absolutely 100% true.  But we need to be careful to guard against the guilty until proven innocent mentality that sometimes takes over.  Maybe I am jaded but I have been falsely accused.  But it can stop a career in it’s tracks and it isn’t fair to the accused.

Proving a negative is NOT easy to prove.

I agree and not once did I say he did it. But let's not pretend everyone on the dems side hasn't jumped on every allegation on the right. It has to go both ways. And people need their day in court.

That's all I am saying. You can't convict him just because of allegations but you can't just ignore her either.

Just wait until October. I am sure the Trump/GOP attack machine will unleash dirt upon dirt about Joe. They will release late enough that he won’t have time to refute it. Sow enough doubt that It possibly costs Joe votes. He was a Senator for over 30 years.

If more women came out with stories; then it will hurt him. While the GOP voters don’t care; some Dem voters will care.

With the millions turned against Joe; he’s going to have a rough fall.

All the GOP needs to do, is get enough voters turned off; that it gives them their margin.

Democrats lost a great Senator that was putting the screws to Republicans, Al Franken, over a picture of him looking like he touched a woman's breast when he didn't. Republicans do ten times worse and get away with it. 

The worst thing to happen to this country was the death of the Fairness Doctrine Act. That's when the lies by Republicans really ramped up.

I don't care if he lit her on fire, too much is at stake here. Besides, what else can be done right now? Not vote for Biden or vote for Trump? Trump still wins, we all lose. Shut up, keep your head down, vote for Biden and lets get this over with, please. We'll hash out the details when we get Trump out of office, if we don't do that...none of it matters anyways.

If there is any validity to the allegations against Biden (apologies I haven't been paying close attention lately) then he is toast and probably deservedly, and it means Trump will be handed a second term most likely as anyone the Dems try to hot-shot into the race will be seen as a "Plan B" and probably never be given a fair shake.  

I haven't watched cable news in awhile now besides random clips on youtube I see being used on other media/shows, but I can only imagine that Fox and other right leaning outlets that were so adamant that the....what, 37 accusers of Trump were all 100% full of it and/or didn't care if they were telling the truth anyway, are now covering the Biden allegation around the clock and are 100% certain it is already proven to be a fact.

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

If there is any validity to the allegations against Biden (apologies I haven't been paying close attention lately) then he is toast and probably deservedly, and it means Trump will be handed a second term most likely as anyone the Dems try to hot-shot into the race will be seen as a "Plan B" and probably never be given a fair shake.  

I haven't watched cable news in awhile now besides random clips on youtube I see being used on other media/shows, but I can only imagine that Fox and other right leaning outlets that were so adamant that the....what, 37 accusers of Trump were all 100% full of it and/or didn't care if they were telling the truth anyway, are now covering the Biden allegation around the clock and are 100% certain it is already proven to be a fact.

The GOP doesn't care if it's one of their own.   If it's a Dem, they will pounce not because they care about whether an allegation is true or not.  They will pounce because they know some Dems will care.

How will his female veep candidate handle the situation if a credible allegation comes forth?  Could she stay on the ticket with Joe?  Will she drop out?  Will she tell Joe, he needs to drop out.

Joe wins, it will only be for one reason.  Trump.  No excitement. Just resignation that we have to vote for him because 4 more years of Trump; basically means the end of the U.S. as we know it.

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Joe wins, it will only be for one reason.  Trump.  No excitement. Just resignation that we have to vote for him because 4 more years of Trump; basically means the end of the U.S. as we know it.

What is starting to sicken me the most about the 2020 race is that it feels like the country has gone backwards when it comes to who is "Presidential" it feels like we are back in the 90's or even further back.   How am I living in the year 2020 and the names Donald Trump & Joe Biden are going to be on the ballot.  WHY!?!

4 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

What is starting to sicken me the most about the 2020 race is that it feels like the country has gone backwards when it comes to who is "Presidential" it feels like we are back in the 90's or even further back.   How am I living in the year 2020 and the names Donald Trump & Joe Biden are going to be on the ballot.  WHY!?!

The Dems 2 wins came when there was real excitement and you expected real change. Clinton represented a change to a new generation. Obama, saw the first black man elected. Gore and Mrs. Clinton should’ve won the presidency but that pesky Electoral College.

The Dems had a strong field on paper but it fizzled when reality set in. If Joe wins, his presidency will be lackluster. The reforms needed; probably won’t happen. I am not sure he would go after the Trump administration for their many crimes. If Cocaine Mitch still is in control; he will undermine Joe at every turn. Doing everything to make sure Joe fails. Joe could even pull a Gerald Ford and pardon Trump; saying for the best interests of the country, it’s time to move on. Yes, I think that’s something Joe would do. He will try to negotiate with Republicans. The GOP needs to exposed and crushed but Joe won’t do that.

2024 is when we will get the President we really need ; though by then, we may not even be here.

6 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Except he is running against a guy with 17 allegations ranging up to rape and a whole lot of misogyny documented on tape. Why would Trump deserve to win?

Biden needs to get a strong female VP candidate. Trump's not going to do well with women even if this has legs.

12 hours ago, Springfield said:

That’s lame.

that's not at all what this is like and you know it. You can't just brush it aside and dismiss it when it's politically convenient to do so. 

That just makes you like a republican. 

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

that's not at all what this is like and you know it. You can't just brush it aside and dismiss it when it's politically convenient to do so. 

That just makes you like a republican. 

I'm not brushing it aside because it's politically convenient. I'm brushing it aside because Joe Biden has been a publicly elected official for basically my entire life and now, as he has just secured the nomination for president, people are coming out of the woodworks to accuse him of rape. I'm sorry, I don't buy it and I think people who want it looked into are just weighing down the process. The more people give this thing merit, the more that they become tools of Donald Trump.

24 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I'm not brushing it aside because it's politically convenient. I'm brushing it aside because Joe Biden has been a publicly elected official for basically my entire life and now, as he has just secured the nomination for president, people are coming out of the woodworks to accuse him of rape. I'm sorry, I don't buy it and I think people who want it looked into are just weighing down the process. The more people give this thing merit, the more that they become tools of Donald Trump.

These allegations are not just coming out of the woodwork. There have been allegations about Joe's improper touching of women for decades. It is of course now getting more scrutiny. So far 8 different women have come forward.

I know for a fact he has been inappropriately touching women his entire adult life. It's all over in video. Is it too much a stretch to think he went too far when younger and feeling his power? No one can say it's impossible. And Tara Reade has people coming forward to confirm her complaints at the time. Her neighbor is confirming the timing and the events. And there is more.

Did you have this same approach when it was trump being accused? I am sorry if peoples rights gets in the way of the process. Honestly that's too ****ing bad. There is a reason for it.

She needs to be heard. Period.

9 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

These allegations are not just coming out of the woodwork. There have been allegations about Joe's improper touching of women for decades. It is of course now getting more scrutiny. So far 8 different women have come forward.

I know for a fact he has been inappropriately touching women his entire adult life. It's all over in video. Is it too much a stretch to think he went too far when younger and in more power? No one can say it's impossible. And Tara Reade has people coming forward to confirm her complaints at the time. Her neighbor is confirming the timing and the events. And there is more.

Did you have this same approach when it was trump being accused? I am sorry if peoples rights gets in the way of the process. Honestly that's too ****ing bad. There is a reason for it.

She needs to be heard. Period.

Yeah, let's hear her 25 years later when Biden is running for president. Makes a whole lot of sense.

"People's rights"... it's bull****. If this really mattered to her, she would have been screaming it from the rooftops when Biden was running for VP.

She had her chance to be heard and she failed. Now she's just a tool in the republican arsenal and some do-gooders who think they can have some sort of make right by hearing her out.

16 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m hearing her loud and clear.

https://www.vox.com/2020/3/27/21195935/joe-biden-sexual-assault-allegation

Part of the reason Reade sought legal help, she told Vox, was that she faced harassment when she initially came forward last year. She also faced scrutiny into her background. In particular, critics pointed to that now-deleted 2018 Medium post in which Reade called Putin “a compassionate, caring, visionary leader” and said, “To President Putin, I say keep your eyes to the beautiful future and maybe, just maybe America will come to see Russia as I do, with eyes of love.”

In the same post, she wrote that she left government work in her 20s in part because “I love Russia with all my heart” and “I could not stand to watch the deception and xenophobia that came from my own American government.”

Reade told Vox that when she wrote the praise of Putin, she had “watched a bunch of Noam Chomsky” and was working on a novel set in Russia. She says she no longer feels the same way about Putin since learning more about domestic violence in Russia.

Archived