Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

I have a digital antenna but I hate watching TV that isn't sports. TV never comes on so I never know when things are going to be on. So no way for me to know when to watch. That is by design. In case i didn't mention it I hate TV that is not sports.

Besides, I can get people like to let me know what I should bother watching.  Saves time... 😉   So thanks!  :cheers:

: ) reading is better anyway

I do not understand why she needs to chill??  Let her take the **** storm. She is an adult. She can handle it - probably better than Biden to be honest. ALso, they may trying to get the republicans to show their hand on how they attack her. I doubt she is politicking on her own. She is taking direction from the party. Like the results or not, the entire democratic side is being orchestrated.  

How helpful will it be to find out now what her weak points are. Maybe they cannot be overcome. They find out now so they put that idea to rest and pick someone else. Or it could be the complete opposite. I diversion so the republicans cannot get ready for who the real nominee is going to be. 

My point is that she is very politically savvy. So I doubt she is doing this without being urged to by the party. Just a guess on my part but I have watched her a lot. 

I won't go so far to say they haven't suggest she clear that up, but Biden can absolutely be dragged right back into it, which is not what we need right now.  I don't care that she's grown, this isn't about her feelings, this is about winning the election and Biden is gaining by being less attention on fact he has things to poke at about him, too. 

Best way he can limit gaphing is talking less, he can't do that if he has to get out there to defend her.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

: ) reading is better anyway

I won't go so far to say they haven't suggest she clear that up, but Biden can absolutely be dragged right back into it, which is not what we need right now.  I don't care that she's grown, this isn't about her feelings, this is about winning the election and Biden is gaining by being less attention on fact he has things to poke at about him, too. 

Best way he can limit gaphing is talking less, he can't do that if he has to get out there to defend her.

But does he have to defend her? I don't think so. But if she is really a candidate and he can't defend her then she is not much of a candidate. 

Anyway, as i said we see it differently and that's cool. We will see how it plays out. Thanks for the exchange and the info. 

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

If it sounded forced would she be a good politician? I think not... 🙂  Also, both could be true. The party is pushing her so she is expressing her true feelings. Why not? Why hide yourself. I respect your opinion here but have to disagree. I see it a totally different way. 

That's fine, my original comment was I think she's said what she needs to say now pull back a little bit to keep the focus on Trump, it's already showing Biden possibly winning Florida now, they have two senators up for election in her state alone this November. Two.

https://ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_election_in_Georgia,_2020

But does he have to defend her? I don't think so. But if she is really a candidate and he can't defend her then she is not much of a candidate. 

Anyway, as i said we see it differently and that's cool. We will see how it plays out. Thanks for the exchange and the info. 

That's cool, agree to disagree, this isn't about defending herself, that's not my point, I don't care about that.

17 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So are they throwing rape accusations out against Biden now?  I haven’t been paying attention.

Seems kinda early in the process for that, but whatever.  The depths to which people are willing to sink seems to get lower every day.

In fairness this may have some legs on it. There has already been more confirmation than the woman who accused Kavanaugh. So far her best friend and neighbor, her brother. a colleague in the same office and her mother have confirmed being told at the time. And someone has actually found the call in recording when her mother called into the Larry KIng show to discuss it. 

Not enough yet to say for sure but it cannot be dismissed out of hand. Just like the others this should be fully investigated. If you wanted Kavanaugh investigated you should want Biden investigated. Has to go both ways. Let's do it now so if he is innocent that's clear when the election comes. If he is guilty he should drop out.

11 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

In fairness this may have some legs on it. There has already been more confirmation than the woman who accused Kavanaugh. So far her best friend and neighbor, her brother. a colleague in the same office and her mother have confirmed being told at the time. And someone has actually found the call in recording when her mother called into the Larry KIng show to discuss it. 

Not enough yet to say for sure but it cannot be dismissed out of hand. Just like the others this should be fully investigated. If you wanted Kavanaugh investigated you should want Biden investigated. Has to go both ways. Let's do it now so if he is innocent that's clear when the election comes. If he is guilty he should drop out.

It doesn’t have legs.

The CNN clip is nothing.

I didn’t want Kavanaugh investigated.  Huge waste of time.

Next.

Unfortunately for the country, the left isn't going to embarrass this woman live in front of the country to clear Biden's name in a ridiculous spectacle.  (fortunate for her)

Original article from 2019:     

The Union: Nevada County woman says Joe Biden inappropriately touched her while working in his U.S. Senate office

Alexandra Tara Reade said that in 1993 she was in her mid-20s when Biden, then a senator from Delaware, touched her several times making her feel uncomfortable.

“He used to put his hand on my shoulder and run his finger up my neck,” Reade said. “I would just kind of freeze and wait for him to stop doing that.”

A confidant of Reade’s at the time, granted anonymity by The Union, confirmed that Reade relayed the story shortly after the events occurred

I find the bolded parts interesting as the story went from inappropriate touching to pushing her up against a wall with digital penetration. Biden is known for being way to touchy-feely and that was the hot story a year ago when Lucy Flores came forward. Reade's original allegations sound very plausible; that Biden touched her inappropriately, wanted her to serve drinks in a skirt because he liked her legs and then punished her career for not doing it. Now she says he raped her....seems like quite an escalation there. 

*Also, did the corroborating witnesses say Reade told them Biden raped her or just the inappropriate touching? 

19 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It doesn’t have legs.

The CNN clip is nothing.

Next.

I appreciate your candor and also being consistent.

However, I did want Kavanaugh investigated and I want Biden investigated too. I do not see it as a waste of time at all, although the way the republicans and WH refused to cooperate it turned out that way but only becasue not all the pertinent evidence was allowed. I am saying the same thing I said then, let's find out what happened. If he is innocent then it's a closed deal. If he is not then let's deal with it now, not during the election. You know the Republicans are not going to let it go and honestly they should not. 

By itself i agree the CNN call to Larry KIng is not much but it is in line with every thing the victim has said. Are we to the point now where all these women are lairs first then maybe try to find the truth? 

We are in the election.  It is happening right now.

The incident happened in 1993.  Mr. Biden has surely been properly vetted a time or two since then.

The reason this is coming up now is very simple.

1) Trump supporters are mad that Joe won.

or

2) Bernie supporters are mad that Joe won.

And that’s it.  No other reason.  At all.

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The incident happened in 1993.  Mr. Biden has surely been properly vetted a time or two since then.

or

You're exactly right.  At this point I've merged trump snd Sanders supporters into one troll category. 

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

or

Yea but where are the Joe Biden supporters? If they're drowned out by Magats and Bernie Bros then Biden is going to lose this election. 

The right would've already slandered this woman until the story lost its legs.....combined with running stories non-stop about the grand Dem conspiracy, about how vulnerable powerful men are, how spiteful women are, about women liars, hell; they were running **** about lying in general: How to Protect Yourself From People Lying About You.

Why is the left so ****ing behind in the marketing department? 

1 hour ago, goskins10 said:

He’s been an elected official for what, 30 years?  If it has legs, it would have sprouted them and walked away years ago.

10 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Yea but where are the Joe Biden supporters? If they're drowned out by Magats and Bernie Bros then Biden is going to lose this election. 

The right would've already slandered this woman until the story lost its legs.....combined with running stories non-stop about the grand Dem conspiracy, about how vulnerable powerful men are, how spiteful women are, about women liars, hell; they were running **** about lying in general: How to Protect Yourself From People Lying About You.

I’m here, in this thread, explaining that people are being dumb by playing into this whole rape accusation conspiracy thing.

Dont be a dummy. Vote for Biden.

9 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Personally, I think not engaging in misogyny and victim-bashing is a reason to praise, not bash, the Democratic Party and it's supporters.

Maybe I'm just crazy that way. 

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

Personally, I think not engaging in misogyny and victim-bashing is a reason to praise, not bash, the Democratic Party and it's supporters.

Maybe I'm just crazy that way. 

Yea but the story is that Biden sexually assaulted a woman and ruined her career because she wouldn't serve drinks in a mini-skirt. 

You're just going to say Biden didn't do it and that's it?

If I'm the right, I'm going to force you to either call Joe Biden a rapist or a this woman a liar. And if you ignore it, well then I get to this parade this woman anywhere I want and call Joe Biden a rapist. 

Left has to be proactive, ahead of the narrative. 

58 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I appreciate your candor and also being consistent.

However, I did want Kavanaugh investigated and I want Biden investigated too. I do not see it as a waste of time at all, although the way the republicans and WH refused to cooperate it turned out that way but only becasue not all the pertinent evidence was allowed. I am saying the same thing I said then, let's find out what happened. If he is innocent then it's a closed deal. If he is not then let's deal with it now, not during the election. You know the Republicans are not going to let it go and honestly they should not. 

By itself i agree the CNN call to Larry KIng is not much but it is in line with every thing the victim has said. Are we to the point now where all these women are lairs first then maybe try to find the truth? 

And what about the President investigated? Weren't there umpteen women accusing the President of sexual misconduct? And at least with as much evidence as Kavanaugh's accuser. Which was, a story from 30 years ago. 

3 minutes ago, KevinthePRF said:

And what about the President investigated? Weren't there umpteen women accusing the President of sexual misconduct? And at least with as much evidence as Kavanaugh's accuser. Which was, a story from 30 years ago. 

Multiple accusers were Jeffrey Epstein victims. 

One said Trump tied her up, raped her and slapped her around after but apparently her story was too outlandish to believe.     (even though she was sex trafficking victim of a global prostitute network for elites) 

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It doesn’t have legs.

The CNN clip is nothing.

Next.

Believe all women used to be a thing among Dems, gonna be tough for Kamala and co.

15 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Yea but the story is that Biden sexually assaulted a woman and ruined her career because she wouldn't serve drinks in a mini-skirt. 

You're just going to say Biden didn't do it and that's it?

If I'm the right, I'm going to force you to either call Joe Biden a rapist or a this woman a liar. And if you ignore it, well then I get to this parade this woman anywhere I want and call Joe Biden a rapist. 

Left has to be proactive, ahead of the narrative. 

That’s lame.

Mooka raped his 13 year old sister.  People told me.  Let’s investigate it.  Either People will call Mooka a child rapist or they’ll call me a liar.  But you can’t ignore it, you just can’t.

Thats what this Biden stuff is like.

13 minutes ago, KevinthePRF said:

Yes, of course. I believe there is a rape case still pending against him. My hope is he end up in jail after he is out of office.

Archived