Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Just want to remind the forum that I live, work and own business in the city of Richmond.  And not a single word of what this poster says about the BLM protests here in town should be taken seriously.

Not a single word.

Yeah he’s the dude you called out  it the BLM thread when he was like omg my city is going to be ruined

and then that didn’t happen. 

i remember that. Good times. Glad he hasn’t changed. 

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

I’m happy she’s bringing this mother****er back to finish the work that was started today.

We should be celebrating Warnock and Ossoff short selling Purdue and KKKelly right out of office. Not dealing with in idiots the sycophantic asshole republicans conned into storming the Capitol.

7 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Totally agree. Let's do it. Was jsut making the point it's what he wants. Be careful what you want, you may jsut get it. Not sure it will end the way he thinks it will. 

I’m game. 

honestly I’d rather get it on with and deal with it right now. 

theyve made some wild claims and threats. 

time to see who’s who. 

Just now, tshile said:

I’m game. 

honestly I’d rather get it on with and deal with it right now. 

theyve made some wild claims and threats. 

time to see who’s who. 

I was referring to trump not asking for this - it will not end well for him. I am being misunderstood a lot tonight. LOL  I guess I will need to be a little more careful. 

9 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Just want to remind the forum that I live, work and own business in the city of Richmond.  And not a single word of what this poster says about the BLM protests here in town should be taken seriously.

Not a single word.

I’ve lived here probably longer than you.  I know you hate my opinion on the events last year.  That’s your right and I know your opinion is very bias. That’s ok because it’s your view.  I don’t tell others to not listen to you. But since you are gonna disrespect me like that and tell others not to listen me I’ll just block you. 

15 minutes ago, tshile said:

Yeah he’s the dude you called out  it the BLM thread when he was like omg my city is going to be ruined

and then that didn’t happen. 

i remember that. Good times. Glad he hasn’t changed. 

You mean when half the city got vandalized, museums got burned, cars and buses flipped/burned, and our mayor’s home was attacked by the people that he thought were his supporters? Let’s not forget a group dudes with assault rifle caught video surrounding unarmed citizens in broad light (Want the link to watch?) Oh and VA national guard patrolling at night different days.  I’d say that’s pretty significant my man.   But yeah I’m totaling making all of that up.

Archived