Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

WTOP is reporting the reason they were able to get into the Capitol was that they sprayed police officers with a chemical agent. 

could you imagine what would happen if the BLM sprayed the officers with a chemical agent? They would massacre the protestors 

These officers are not trained to be neutral.  They are taking sides here, which is just awful.  Everybody can see this.

13 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Like I said earlier.  How many riots happened across the country that started from situations just like this and yet not prepared?  How does that happen? There should have been riot police and guard ready.  There’s no excuse for being prepared hours after all this happened. The claim before the rally was the area was ready for this. 

You mean like they were for BLM? 

image.thumb.png.cc8f2a5deb839c8dc01ba366a663a735.png

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

WTOP is reporting the reason they were able to get into the Capitol was that they sprayed police officers with a chemical agent. 

could you imagine what would happen if the BLM sprayed the officers with a chemical agent? They would massacre the protestors 

In fairness to the police they were heavily outnumbered here.  Even if they opened fire there’s no way they stop them.  In the riots over last year when you saw Molotov and such thrown at police they had the numbers. I think if riot police were there that would have responded to much differently. 

Just now, goskins10 said:

You mean like they were for BLM? 

image.thumb.png.cc8f2a5deb839c8dc01ba366a663a735.png

Why do you think I’m questioning the fact that city leaders said they were ready for the situation?  They clearly weren’t.  Whether this is a federal issue or bowser who said they were ready.  I expected a riot squad ready to go based on the comments prior.  Where was the law enforcement?  They were totally overmatched from the start.

1 minute ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Why do you think I’m questioning the fact that city leaders said they were ready for the situation?  They clearly weren’t.  Whether this is a federal issue or bowser who said they were ready.  I expected a riot squad ready to go based on the comments prior.  Where was the law enforcement?  They were totally overmatched from the start.

Easy there my friend - I was agreeing with you. I was adding to your point with the picture of the stark contrast in approaches.  

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

Easy there my friend - I was agreeing with you. I was adding to your point with the picture of the stark contrast in approaches.  

I’m a little on edge today sorry.  It’s like watching a replay of last year here.  In fact the fact that they not enforcing the curfew is like a flash back.  We had curfews last year to stop riots here and the leaders blew it off and the city paid dearly for it.  I want to see them enforce this curfew right now.  I’ll tell you what will happen if so like we did and treat the curfew like a joke.  Violence will break again.   I wanted the riots and such left in 2020.  Now today we’re on full display as a embarrassment.  I’m sick of these anarchy types no matter what damn party it is. 

24 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

That is very well said and encompasses pretty much how I feel.  Other countries might be thinking we're falling apart right now but I expect after a suitable amount of thrashing about we'll move forward... some way or another.  Are we Polly Anna's?

Yes.  You are correct, thank you.  Forward.

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

The problem is that is exactly what he wants - to be removed so he can again blame others. Does not mean they shouldn't do it, but it's what he wants I think. 

I'm ok with that.  He has real power for the next 14 days and he's demonstrated that he knows no low in abusing it. He can literally set this country back decades in terms of foreign relations, our military, our economy, etc.

Our country can deal with him if he's sycophant cult leader, but his executive power needs to end now.

3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

The problem is that is exactly what he wants - to be removed so he can again blame others. Does not mean they shouldn't do it, but it's what he wants I think. 

Don’t care. 

If you care about what is happening then decisive action is needed. Immediately. 

otherwise you’re kicking the can down the road. 

6 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I’m a little on edge today sorry.  It’s like watching a replay of last year here.  In fact the fact that they not enforcing the curfew is like a flash back.  We had curfews last year to stop riots here and the leaders blew it off and the city paid dearly for it.  I want to see them enforce this curfew right now.  I’ll tell you what will happen if so like we did and treat the curfew like a joke.  Violence will break again.   I wanted the riots and such left in 2020.  Now today we’re on full display as a embarrassment.  I’m sick of these anarchy types no matter what damn party it is. 

Need to amend my response - Totally agree they need to enforce.. That is what pisses me off the most. They are not even enforcing this **** and they were ready to cut everyone down during the Floyd protests. I hope the response is stronger tomorrow. I am really glad that congress is deciding to finish tonight. I would expect the security to much better. Looks like FBI, State Troopers and National Guard from several states will be there too. Time for ****ing around is over. 

As for NOT enforcing it last year during the protests - that is just not true - at least not where I was. I was in Atlanta and we were under curfew. It was pretty strictly carried out. 

2 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Just want to remind the forum that I live, work and own business in the city of Richmond.  And not a single word of what this poster says about the BLM protests here in town should be taken seriously.

Not a single word.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Time to give him what he wants 

2 minutes ago, balki1867 said:

I'm ok with that.  He has real power for the next 14 days and he's demonstrated that he knows no low in abusing it. He can literally set this country back decades in terms of foreign relations, our military, our economy, etc.

Our country can deal with him if he's sycophant cult leader, but his executive power needs to end now.

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

Don’t care. 

If you care about what is happening then decisive action is needed. Immediately. 

otherwise you’re kicking the can down the road. 

Totally agree. Let's do it. Was jsut making the point it's what he wants. Be careful what you want, you may jsut get it. Not sure it will end the way he thinks it will. 

Archived