Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

13 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I’ve lived here probably longer than you.  I know you hate my opinion on the events last year.  That’s your right and I know your opinion is very bias. That’s ok because it’s your view.  I don’t tell others to not listen to you. But since you are gonna disrespect me like that and tell others not to listen me I’ll just block you. 

In fairness, you were incredibly dramatic to the extent if you were the only voice for Richmond on this board, we would have thought the city was literally going to burn to the ground.  You would cite “the Richmond boards” and the rumors that apparently get posted there.  

I might even be able to wrap my head around it, if you personally lost something as a result.  We all get emotional and can be dramatic when we personally experience loss.  

44 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Why do you think I’m questioning the fact that city leaders said they were ready for the situation?  They clearly weren’t.  Whether this is a federal issue or bowser who said they were ready.  I expected a riot squad ready to go based on the comments prior.  Where was the law enforcement?  They were totally overmatched from the start.

This was NOT a city issue. At all.  The Capitol grounds are Federal property.  This is a failure of Federal security. 

20 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

That Antifa sure is crafty.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some anarchists or other sorts of provocateurs are involved in violence on all sides of any issue.  Not everyone that shows up to things like this are there for political message.  Some people just like to stir **** up.  Just like looters took advantage of protests for cover.  

But the idea that this wild invasion of the Capitol Building wasn’t mostly Trump supporters is laughable.  

it would be SOOOOO much better for the country if the cabinet got off of their own balls, and replaced Trump themselves.

the country's  healing could really begin at that point (and most of all, the healing of the GOP could begin in honest)

9 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

This was NOT a city issue. At all.  The Capitol grounds are Federal property.  This is a failure of Federal security. 

Anyone read any reports on who made the decision not to increase security?  I haven’t seen any.  Id like to know their political leanings. 

Id also like to know who decided not to arrest the lunatics inside the Capitol building.  Couldn’t help but notice them being slowly lead out and let go.  

Looks like they are resuming the certification process.  For the  love of gawd all the Trump-pandering "objections" that were planned better be squashed.  A lot of the mob is still out there of course past the city curfew and who knows if there is adequate law enforcement to hold them back.  The GOP know their objections were nonsense, that it was just theater to pander to Trump and Trump supporting sycophants, not to mention an attempt to establish themselves as post-Trump GOP nominees for 2024. 

Also....they should throw the 25th amendment at Trump with full force once the election is certified. 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Looks like they are resuming the certification process.  For the  love of gawd all the Trump-pandering "objections" that were planned better be squashed.  A lot of the mob is still out there of course past the city curfew and who knows if there is adequate law enforcement to hold them back.  The GOP know their objections were nonsense, that it was just theater to pander to Trump and Trump supporting sycophants, not to mention an attempt to establish themselves as post-Trump GOP nominees for 2024. 

Hopefully, the mob is still on Federal ground while the DC Police wait for some payback for last night. These assholes need to mosey there dumbasses back to their cars which are probably 10-15 blocks away. No telling what kind of fun awaits them. I'm hoping many of them thought parking in Congress Heights (where my dad is from) was a good idea. 

1 minute ago, TK said:

135470960_1586706634852409_4685125122951

Now if we could just ban Trump permanently from this country.  I'd say deport him, but who would take him?  I doubt even Putin would want him.  Maybe he could go live with his pal Kim Jong Un.

23 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

In fairness, you were incredibly dramatic to the extent if you were the only voice for Richmond on this board, we would have thought the city was literally going to burn to the ground.  You would cite “the Richmond boards” and the rumors that apparently get posted there.  

I might even be able to wrap my head around it, if you personally lost something as a result.  We all get emotional and can be dramatic when we personally experience loss.  

I’m trying to be nice to the guy but the riots affected me and other friends personally.  I had friends lose their businesses to the riots.  They were already facing covid struggles.  I’m tired of the guy trying to discredit me because it doesn’t fit his view.  I respect his opinion though I don’t agree with it.  His downplay is disrespectful to people that lost everything to rioters.  The city handled the situation horribly and the mayor was absolutely responsible.  He let the rioting happen.  He actually told the police chiefs to stand down and not enforced curfews.  That’s from inside the police dept. Fun fact the same mayor he defends has been taking bribes which came out recently.   The mayor bent over to the rioters and then they came after him one night in his home.  Two police chiefs left in two weeks because of how the mayor acted.   So basically all the damaged cause was because of city leaders.  The main destruction was completely avoidable.  So this is why I’m fed up with the dude telling people to ignore me or tries to censor me.  I don’t like his opinion but I don’t turn around and post ignore this guy.  Honestly I hardly have any positive encounters with him anyway but he loves to follow me on the board.  Honestly I think I’ll take a break from this and head back to the stadium where I don’t have to deal with the guy. 

15 minutes ago, Destino said:

Anyone read any reports on who made the decision not to increase security?  I haven’t seen any.  Id like to know their political leanings. 

Id also like to know who decided not to arrest the lunatics inside the Capitol building.  Couldn’t help but notice them being slowly lead out and let go.  

Too early for that.  But their will be a reckoning in that regard.

Archived