Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Ghraham gave an amazing speech tonight. 

i absolutely love it. The matter-of-factness about what is basic democracy and what is guaranteed to us by our constitution and the passion he used to emphasize how important that is. 

that is what I was taught and raised to believe being a Republican is. 

it’s a for damn shame he couldnt find that within him every other day of his career. 

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

i absolutely love it. The matter-of-factness about what is basic democracy and what is guaranteed to us by our constitution and the passion he used to emphasize how important that is. 

it’s a for damn shame he couldnt find that within him every other day of his career. 

Had to chuckle at Lady G.

1 minute ago, tshile said:

He gets negative points from me knowing he’s disingenuous. Yea it had all the things a good speech would have. It was impassioned, truthful, awkwardly funny (if not for all the chaos and death caused by his bull****). But it rings hollow because we all know he’s only saying what he knows people want to hear so he can save his own skin. He’s a suit just like Cruz. He’s just better at it. 

Oh. For the regulars. We’ve argued a lot in the past about what is and isn’t terrorism. I think we have at least one thread on it and the title is sort of mocking the whole situation. 

The essential argument of why white people get called “crazy” and everyone else is a domestic terrorist or whatever. 

and I’ve argued hard, consistently that terrorism is violence to cause fear in an effort to push a political agenda. 

What we saw was terrorism. 

and I mean that with the full understanding of what that means. Yeah every 3 letter agency should be putting lists together if everyone that was there today and triangulating who they know did what. People should be monitored. Arrests made. Special forces sent to neutralize the militias that make this up. Drones. Whatever. If it’s a tool we use for terrorists then it’s on the table. Cause these were terrorists. 

are they die hard, never change their mind, die for their cause terrorists like what we see in Islamic extremists?

no. Not even close. 

and I don’t think that matters one ****ing bit. 

Oh. For the regulars. We’ve argued a lot in the past about what is and isn’t terrorism. I think we have at least one thread on it and the title is sort of mocking the whole situation. 

The essential argument of why white people get called “crazy” and everyone else is a domestic terrorist or whatever. 

and I’ve argued hard, consistently that terrorism is violence to cause fear in an effort to push a political agenda. 

and I mean that with the full understanding of what that means. Yeah every 3 letter agency should be putting lists together if everyone that was there today and triangulating who they know did what. People should be monitored. Arrests made. Special forces sent to neutralize the militias that make this up. Drones. Whatever. If it’s a tool we use for terrorists then it’s on the table. Cause these were terrorists. 

are they die hard, never change their mind, die for their cause terrorists like what we see in Islamic extremists?

no. Not even close. 

and I don’t think that matters one ****ing bit. 

I wonder how many of the people today were involved in the park takeover in Oregon a while back?

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

He gets negative points from me knowing he’s disingenuous. Yea it had all the things a good speech would have. It was impassioned, truthful, awkwardly funny (if not for all the chaos and death caused by his bull****). But it rings hollow because we all know he’s only saying what he knows people want to hear so he can save his own skin. He’s a suit just like Cruz. He’s just better at it. 

I give him zero credit. 

He’s on the list with Cruz and Rubio. 

and you know what? Same with Romney. 

im ****ing tired of people talking out both sides of their mouths. 

why is asking people to be honest as a default state such a difficult request?

Other than rapiers and pedos and terrorists... aside from direct awful acts like that....

I can’t think of a thing I hate more than a liar or a disingenuous person.  

1 minute ago, tshile said:

The Capitol building is covered with security cameras.  Tons of videos and photographs were taken.  Many people have already been identified. 

I hope indictments come soon and a U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force fans out across the country to round these people up.

I give him zero credit. 

He’s on the list with Cruz and Rubio. 

and you know what? Same with Romney. 

im ****ing tired of people talking out both sides of their mouths. 

why is asking people to be honest as a default state such a difficult request?

Other than rapiers and pedos and terrorists... aside from direct awful acts like that....

I can’t think of a thing I hate more than a liar or a disingenuous person.  

Same same same. I’m glad we can agree here. 

1 minute ago, visionary said:

I wonder how many of the people today were involved in the park takeover in Oregon a while back?

Remember what I thought of them? 

caused the mods to get involved

yeah. Well that’s why I said it. That’s why I feel that way. 

once you’ve identified your I a fight with someone...

you deal with it.

if you don’t then you’re kicking can down the road. And there’s a good chance that’s a bad idea for you. 

so you deal with it. Right now. 

so yeah. How many of those terrorists were with the terrorists today? How many of them recruited people that were? Trained them? Contributed to the brain washing? Provided transportation? Coordination?

if you don’t act on a problem when you identify it you will pay for it later. 

@Llevron

lol dude that post I was replying to you on I got so wrapped up on my soap box I forgot the point. 

my point was he reminds me of what I was taught republicans were. 

that’s all. It just spoke to me like that. 

I otherwise consider him a fraud. 

Archived