Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Cruz and Hawley have made themselves the faces of a really dark event in American history and I hope justice finds them and farts on their eternal souls. 

Two jackasses who endlessly pontificate sanctimoniously about the sacredness of the constitution, but either would gleefully wipe his ass with it to win an election.

Oh my god I have to listen to Amy klobuchar again on msnbc 

it’s like nails on a chalkboard to me at this point. 

those ****ing emails. Worst $100 I ever spent. Hands down. Not even even close. And I’ve spent 100$ on some stupid stuff

This is clear, disturbing video of the moment the woman killed in the U.S. Capitol was shot.  She is with a group of rioters in a stairwell outside "The Speaker's Lobby" and she appears to begin to climb through a broken window to gain entry to the Speaker's Lobby when a shot rings out and she falls backward. I hesitated posting this, but I've seen talk about how she was a peaceful protester shot for no reason.  This video indicates otherwise.  Still, it's not clear where the shot came from.

Be forewarned of its graphic nature.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1346936261014151170/pu/vid/1280x720/JNLeTC-WsM1frnWI.mp4?tag=10

Fox News right now:

the politicians (including trump) are not responsible for what happened today and shame on anyone who says otherwise

And therefore the rumors of impeachment and invoking 25th are uncalled for

and oh by the way that woman died under mysterious circumstances. 

@Dan T.

i find it hard to watch that video, and in its isolation, say “that woman did something right there that deserved being shot”

but. 🤷‍♂️ 

in the larger context of storming the Capitol building to stop/overturn an election... they found at least one ied outside... I can’t help but think: you shoulda been shot when you broke through the first exterior barricade 🤷‍♂️ 

sucks to see. Sucks for her. 

but actions have consequences.

sucks you were the consequence but you kinda signed up for it. 

1 minute ago, tshile said:

@Dan T.

i find it hard to watch that video, and in its isolation, say “that woman did something right there that deserved being shot”

but. 🤷‍♂️ 

in the larger context of storming the Capitol building to stop/overturn an election... they found at least one ied outside... I can’t help but think: you shoulda been shot when you broke through the first exterior barricade 🤷‍♂️ 

sucks to see. Sucks for her. 

but actions have consequences.

sucks you were the consequence but you kinda signed up for it. 

Agreed. She may also not have been the target. A Patriot with an AR 15 wasn't far behind her. I don't think that guy was the shooter, but it's plausible that he was the target.

Jesus. Fox News has 6 people on right now to call this a national security issue. The issue is our agencies didn’t stop this.

Not a single person has said trump. In any context. 

the issue is our security abilities are inadequate 

these are the terrorist enablers. 

they created a monster, and when the monster did what monsters do, they blame everyone else for not being prepared for the monster. 

They broke into a federal facility and tried to go past a barricaded door. 

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Though I did find the guy yelling “Active Shooter” amusing. 

My office building is three blocks from the capital watching what happened is crazy. 

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

So arrest Jake Angeli and charge him with criminal trespass.  He was clearly seen inside the Capitol. 

They either already have him in custody, or they'll get him soon enough. I found this guy online shortly after seeing him being paraded around as proof that Antifa was behind today's attack. If you all haven't run into the yokels peddling that, you will, so here's some ammo if you want to bang your head against the wall arguing with them...which sounds fruitless, but I refuse to let them spread their Antifa narrative unchallenged.

So they wouldn’t need the 2/3 approval from Congress to effectively remove Trump via the 25th. 

If Pence and cabinet trigger the 25th making him acting US president, Trump can reject it. Pence can then just reaffirm the 25th at which point he remains acting president while congress has 21 days to vote on it. Pelosi and McConnell could just ride the clock out for 14 days leaving Pence in charge that whole time and ending Trump’s presidency 

Archived