Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

37 minutes ago, Destino said:

not sure what video you saw, but there are multiple angles out there of the shooting in the Capitol.  In one it’s clear what took place.  The barricaded door the protestors are trying to break through has windows, which were broken.  She was in the process of climbing through one when she was shot.  Only one shot rang out and it knocked her right back through the opening.

unfortunately, based on other videos, it didn’t look like she died quickly or painlessly.  I felt bad for her.  She made a real bad decision today, and deserved punishment, but the consequence she got was truly awful.  

I hope it was excruciatingly painful 

12 hours ago, Dan T. said:

BTW, where is Bang?  I sometimes felt he was exaggerating the dangers ahead.  No longer. He was a prophet on this.

~~~

There's a cancer in this country that needs to be excised.

Not to take anything away from Bang, but he was not alone. Several of us - my self included talked about trump being Ok with burning the whole thing down on his way out.  I remember a few people telling me it could never happen. Well, here it is. And honestly it's even worse than I thought. 

Today made me remember when I was once in a protest at the Capitol. In 1972 I was part of a protest called Ring Around Congress. I was all of 11 (Mom took me and my sister). There were about 2000 of us protesting the Vietnam War (yea, I was a tree hugging liberal even then). We literally made a ring around the Capitol building all holding hands. Joan Baez song some songs, the adults smoked some weed, we chanted a few things about peace not war and we went home. It was one of the coolest things I have ever been part of and I am sure drove my political thoughts and gave me the foundation of what I believe America is about.  

49 years later we have this bull****. This was the most disgusting display of anti American behavior I have ever seen. This was criminal at every level. I hope they round up every one of them and prosecute to the fullest. 

Ok. To be fair to Fox News, msnbc is now running with the whole “this was a failure of security” thing too

so maybe my Fox News experience was really just bad timing?

i feel like that’s generous but 🤷‍♂️ 

—- add —-

It is mildly humorous to watch Cruz chase after the Trump base 

—- add —-

Has anyone posted this yet? It seems fake but then again he’s quite the special one

(Supposedly he called the wrong person and left a voicemail)

Of all the mental skills one must learn as they age, the ability to detect “bull****” must surely be the hardest to master.  And I say this as someone that was all about that bull**** for his first 30-35 years on the planet.  And I sympathize.

But it’s pretty clear that, regardless of intelligence/education/intent, there is a blind spot for nearly anyone.  If you fail to stay vigilant, if you fail to choose reliable information sources, if you let your emotions get the best of you...the propaganda will find you.  And it will scramble your brain and destroy your life.

Archived