Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

So they wouldn’t need the 2/3 approval from Congress to effectively remove Trump via the 25th. 

If Pence and cabinet trigger the 25th making him acting US president, Trump can reject it. Pence can then just reaffirm the 25th at which point he remains acting president while congress has 21 days to vote on it. Pelosi and McConnell could just ride the clock out for 14 days leaving Pence in charge that whole time and ending Trump’s presidency 

I love it! Someone pull Pence away from his boyfriend for five minutes so we can get this done!

21 minutes ago, Recovering_Spaz said:

Agreed. She may also not have been the target. A Patriot with an AR 15 wasn't far behind her. I don't think that guy was the shooter, but it's plausible that he was the target.

not sure what video you saw, but there are multiple angles out there of the shooting in the Capitol.  In one it’s clear what took place.  The barricaded door the protestors are trying to break through has windows, which were broken.  She was in the process of climbing through one when she was shot.  Only one shot rang out and it knocked her right back through the opening.

unfortunately, based on other videos, it didn’t look like she died quickly or painlessly.  I felt bad for her.  She made a real bad decision today, and deserved punishment, but the consequence she got was truly awful.  

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

not sure what video you saw, but there are multiple angles out there of the shooting in the Capitol.  In one it’s clear what took place.  The barricaded door the protestors are trying to break through has windows, which were broken.  The deceased was in the process of climbing through one when she was shot.  

I've only seen one video, and that was enough. I'll take your word for it that she was the target.  

16 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

It’s been a long, emotional day.  Would be nice to cap this off with a fly landing on Pence’s head right about now.

I'd settle for a fly laying eggs in Trump's brain, but I fear that has happened already.

2 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I’m not a Pence fan, but he does have a soothing voice when reading from a script.  Perhaps he could find work post 1/20 as a flight attendant or the voice that recites movie showtimes.

He was a talk radio host prior to his political career.  

I will give Fox News credit for this:

they are coming down hard on the individuals who stormed the capitol

”thugs” is the common descriptor. To the point where, if you’re fluent in Fox News, it’s 100% obvious without a doubt that an email was sent out that said, among other things, we are to all refer to these people as thugs

they lose all of that credit and more, becoming in effective in negative credit, by pivoting that into “why didn’t our national security apparatus anticipate/stop this and wow look at how poorly run and managed the Capitol police is shame on them for not knowing this to would happen” 

but sure they get meaningless credit for calling them thugs. 

I will give Fox News credit for this:

they are coming down hard on the individuals who stormed the capitol

”thugs” is the common descriptor. To the point where, if you’re fluent in Fox News, it’s 100% obvious without a doubt that an email was sent out that said, among other things, we are to all refer to these people as thugs

they lose all of that credit and more, becoming in effective in negative credit, by pivoting that into “why didn’t our national security apparatus anticipate/stop this and wow look at how poorly run and managed the Capitol police is shame on them for not knowing this to would happen” 

but sure they get meaningless credit for calling them thugs. 

Archived