Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

45 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Major yikes

Jesus. That ****ing lady talking about killing herself and taking her kids with her if Biden wins.

Also the whole (paraphrasing) "i don't follow QAnon, but I DO think Democrats run a vast underground child sex and torture ring so they can drink the childrens' blood and that Trump is out to stop them" thing may be the dumbest **** I've heard in a long time.

"I'm not a drug addict, I just shoot 4 grams of speedball per day and get the shakes if I don't."

🤣

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/nobel-peace-prize-trump-fake-nomination.html#click=https://t.co/uZqXyisZBa

Trump’s Nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize Was Apparently Forged. Twice.

OSLO — The protocol for nominating and choosing recipients of the Nobel Peace Prize is one of the world’s most scrutinized and secretive.

A total of 329 candidates — 217 individuals and 112 organizations — are being considered for this year’s prize, which will be announced in October. The identities of the candidates are kept secret, and indeed, the Norwegian Nobel Committee, which awards the prizes, is forbidden from divulging any information about its deliberations for 50 years, and even then, only for scholarship purposes and at its discretion.

But a wrinkle in this time-honored process — the peace prize was first awarded in 1901 — emerged on Tuesday, when the committee announced that it had uncovered what appeared to be a forged nomination of President Trump for the prize. The matter has been referred to the Oslo police for investigation.

Moreover, the forgery appears to have occurred twice: Olav Njolstad, the secretary of the five-member committee, said it appeared that a forged nomination of Mr. Trump for the prize was also submitted last year — and was also referred to the police. (The earlier forgery was not disclosed to the public at the time.)

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I have, I don't see trump stuff. Maybe I'm subconsciously ignoring it. 

Seeing LOTS of Biden ads on TV here in GA, but ESPN runs a ton of ads against Jon Ossoff during the day (Senate candidate I've sent $ to.)

The political ads have been going nonstop here in GA for the last few months. Ossoff is annoying the hell out of me. Almost all his ads are like nice happy bunnies while almost all his opponent’s ads are ripping him a new one. He’s probably not going to win anyway but he had a real shot at it. Ditto for Warnock who really wasn’t going to win anyway and never had a chance in hell. Thanks for holding out for VP Stacy Abrams.🙄🙄

2 hours ago, mammajamma said:

The poll tax in Florida is unconstitutional, and another reason why we can't rely on high courts to decide our fates

And further proof that for everyone else other than the “job creators”, the constitution is worthless garbage.

This is the problem with the Trump & the GOP inviting Qanon into the party willingly and allowing their nonsense to go unchecked for political gain.  You get people claiming to not be followers of QAnon simple because they have probably never gone to "Aanon.com" or whatever their thing is, yet everything they recite is directly from Q.   Its a said state of affairs. The only way to combat this stuff is with a unite front but as Trump says paraphrasing "well, they seem to like me, so I......uh...."  Disgusting.

36 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Jesus. That ****ing lady talking about killing herself and taking her kids with her if Biden wins.

Also the whole (paraphrasing) "i don't follow QAnon, but I DO think Democrats run a vast underground child sex and torture ring so they can drink the childrens' blood and that Trump is out to stop them" thing may be the dumbest **** I've heard in a long time.

"I'm not a drug addict, I just shoot 4 grams of speedball per day and get the shakes if I don't."

I think Child Protective Services need to take her kids from her.  AS for her, if she wants to off herself if Biden wins' world won't be missing you.  Just get the kids out of there before she does harm to them.

42 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

This is the problem with the Trump & the GOP inviting Qanon into the party willingly and allowing their nonsense to go unchecked for political gain.  You get people claiming to not be followers of QAnon simple because they have probably never gone to "Aanon.com" or whatever their thing is, yet everything they recite is directly from Q.   Its a said state of affairs. The only way to combat this stuff is with a unite front but as Trump says paraphrasing "well, they seem to like me, so I......uh...."  Disgusting.

The only way to stop it is mass hospitalization . That quote I just read is a person that needs immediate involuntary hospitalization. I don't say it lightly, because I've been in these places (2x), but these people cannot be allowed to freely roam the streets with that kind of crap floating in their heads.

They need psychiatric care

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I think Child Protective Services need to take her kids from her.  AS for her, if she wants to off herself if Biden wins' world won't be missing you.  Just get the kids out of there before she does harm to them.

I think her kid’a name is NOCHANCE.

7 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

The only way to stop it is mass hospitalization . That quote I just read is a person that needs immediate involuntary hospitalization. I don't say it lightly, because I've been in these places (2x), but these people cannot be allowed to freely roam the streets with that kind of crap floating in their heads.

They need psychiatric care

I concur. Having seen (first hand) what paranoia and fear can cause, I can only hope that folks who need help are getting it. 

I hope no one ever knows the pain I do. I should have had him committed, and I'll never forgive myself. 

23 minutes ago, visionary said:

So, she is willing to go from Obama, to Stein, to Trump? This moron is willing to vote for Trump, because Biden didn't say ENOUGH about denouncing the riots? You realize that Trump is the one stoking the fires that were started under his watch, correct? I hope this lady doesn't vote at all, screw it!

Archived