Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Really wonder every morning when it's time to pack up and get out of the US before the lunacy is dialed up to the next level, which regardless of the election outcome, is bound to happen.

Ya, really feel this way too. I'm one of the many that keeps saying, "depending on the election", i'm moving next year. But those 40% of crazies will still be here regardless. I think next year (and beyond) is shaping up to be pretty ugly regardless of who wins (for different reasons obviously). I've already started getting things together for my application into British Columbia. Only problem is, who knows how long until they let Americans in again

25 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Yes, for sure.  Biden is doing much better with old folks than Hillary, so he's got an advantage there.  Hopefully the $100 million that Bloomberg says he is going to (finally) infuse in FLA will help with Latinos, but Biden is going to have to make a push (he is heading there tomorrow).  

I've been super impressed with the ad campaigns from Biden so far I expect some good messaging in Florida. 

Ahhh yes, Ron Johnson is trending. You wonder know why, he's supposed to release a report about Biden's unfitness to serve office. Man the GOP has really hit rock bottom. So they are doing anything possible to sway an election. 

Also how bad is Wisconsin gerrymandered? I know Ohio and Michigan is really bad. That's the elephant in the room that needs to be addressed. 

My youtube recommendations are starting to get spammed with #whyilefttheleft propaganda videos with "former liberals" who supposedly saw the light and moved on. No idea why I'm getting this **** especially since I never watch political clips. I was curious and went into two of these youtube profiles and both times the user had a handful of videos all talking about how the left is so terrible.

Strange stuff.

Don't worry. I am sure everything is going to be fine.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/us/politics/caputo-virus.html

Trump Health Aide Pushes Bizarre Conspiracies and Warns of Armed Revolt

WASHINGTON — The top communications official at the powerful cabinet department in charge of combating the coronavirus made outlandish and false accusations on Sunday that career government scientists were engaging in “sedition” in their handling of the pandemic and that left-wing hit squads were preparing for armed insurrection after the election.

Michael R. Caputo, the assistant secretary of public affairs at the Department of Health and Human Services, accused the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of harboring a “resistance unit” determined to undermine President Trump, even if that opposition bolsters the Covid-19 death toll.

Mr. Caputo, who has faced intense criticism for leading efforts to warp C.D.C. weekly bulletins to fit Mr. Trump’s pandemic narrative, suggested that he personally could be in danger from opponents of the administration. “If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen, because it’s going to be hard to get,” he urged his followers.

Yeah, this is gonna be just dandy. 

~Bang

12 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If true, the story about hysterectomies at ICE centers should be front and center and Biden should seize on it.  Not that it would matter to Trump's base anyway, they're probably secretly happy about it.

I've seen some reporting. if true, yikes. It wouldn't hurt him cause they wouldn't believe the reporting. I have had conversations with people that refuse to acknowledge the tapes of Trump admitting to lying about Covid. 

17 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I've seen some reporting. if true, yikes. It wouldn't hurt him cause they wouldn't believe the reporting. I have had conversations with people that refuse to acknowledge the tapes of Trump admitting to lying about Covid. 

Yep.  Sad, but true.  

Though if they really care about being pro-life, this would be hard to ignore.  But as I've said before I don't think they care about these things, they just want to stick it to liberals at all costs.

The important aspect of that video of Trump being worked over by Gavin Newsome & the other gentlemen is how little Trump can defend himself when confronted with facts in real time that go directly against his nonsense, while on camera where he doesn't have time to get with his handlers behind the scenes to come up with a response.  Did you guys listen to the video.  

CA Officials state facts:  Trump says "It will get cooler, just watch..." and "Science is wrong on climate change"   Those were his two bright insights into the wildfire situation in California. 

The man is not very bright and he was dealing with two individuals that weren't going to sit there and let Trump get away with his usual BS lies while on national TV.  It was a beautiful thing to see and if Newsome had more national appeal I would have absolutely loved to see him somehow end up in a debate against Trump on pretty much any issue.

Archived