Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

My hope is that with a Biden presidency,  he can start to bust up some of these branches of Gov't that have been stacked with Trump cronies, and use the FBI to wage war on domestic terrorists/white supremacy.

1) Fire every single Trump appointee.

2) Fire them again.

3) Find their immediate and extended family, get them fired too. 😁

Biden should come to the first debate with a list of every "swamp-y" instance from Trump's first term.  All the ambassadorships and gov't positions he has given to folks merely for giving him huge campaign contributions.   Keep that card in his jacket until Trump tries to go for the "we came to Washington to drain the swamp" nonsense.  

The amount of just outright garbage that is making airwaves in right wing media is just breathtaking.

Covid numbers are fake. Wildfires started by ANTIFA. Fake employment numbers. Fake lines at food banks.

Just an endless stream of denying everything going on. The biggest reckoning for this country is not Trump and his incompetence anymore. It is 40% of the country that has completely lost any connection with the real world and the consequences of their disconnect to reality. They just can't accept that their buffoonery and stupidity is having a real world impact that is taking this country into the toilet. Instead, every bad thing is just a conspiracy.

Really wonder every morning when it's time to pack up and get out of the US before the lunacy is dialed up to the next level, which regardless of the election outcome, is bound to happen.

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

1) Fire every single Trump appointee.

2) Fire them again.

3) Find their immediate and extended family, get them fired too. 😁

it's a first step

then we go medieval  on their ass :) 

good morning vietnam :) 

15 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I reminded that the only good nazi is a dead nazi. Thus the only good maga is a...😁

Or you can just ask Siri the best way to remove  **** stains from your country. 

for  me this stopped being about politics as a dividing line a long time ago and represents something much bigger and much more burdensome than the more traditional, even when heated, right/left/dem/gop stuff in terms of analysis or 'problem-solving' were i able to thanos it all out...it's cult time and anti-science time and conspiracy nutter time and a ton of crazy dangerous people with lots of guns time

and one of our two major political parties not only embraces all this, but in terms of a sizable majority of their elected officials governing, and the vast majority of their constituency as individuals even discussing anything, the level of whiny grievance, deception, arrogant-ignorance, avarice, corruption and irresponsible incompetence, have all been taken to a historical level and it's come to a point where the bulk of that party is literally out to subvert democracy as we've known it and turn this nation into their sick vision..but i'll end this right there :) 

i wish this post was an exaggerated and extreme reaction instead of a cold pragmatic summary

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

and one of our two major political parties not only embraces all this, but in terms of a sizable majority of their elected officials governing, and the vast majority of their constituency as individuals even discussing anything, the level of whiny grievance, deception, arrogant-ignorance, avarice, corruption and irresponsible incompetence, have all been taken to a historical level and it's come to a point where the bulk of that party is literally out to subvert democracy as we've known it and turn this nation into their sick vision..but i'll end this right there :) 

When the information came out that Russia was literally using their intelligence agencies to help elect Trump, Trump's approval rating didn't go down.  

Russia's approval rating went up.  

7 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

He's going to get 50% of the Latino vote in Florida.  

Actually, I understand that in Florida, Hispanics vote 70% Republican.  Because in Florida, "Hispanic" often means "Cuban", and they hate them Mexican illegals.  

But I assume very few Cubans in Arizona.  

6 minutes ago, Larry said:

Actually, I understand that in Florida, Hispanics vote 70% Republican.  Because in Florida, "Hispanic" often means "Cuban", and they hate them Mexican illegals.  

But I assume very few Cubans in Arizona.  

Per Wikipedia,  Cubans make up 26% of Latinos in Florida. Colombian/Puerto Rican/Mexican make up 45%. 

Granted, that's not voting Latino population, but the Cuban population again is only roughly 1/4 of the entire Latino population there.

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Dems need to work on this number. If it's closer to the Hilary/Trump numbers, Biden wins relatively comfortably

Yes, for sure.  Biden is doing much better with old folks than Hillary, so he's got an advantage there.  Hopefully the $100 million that Bloomberg says he is going to (finally) infuse in FLA will help with Latinos, but Biden is going to have to make a push (he is heading there tomorrow).  

Archived