Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Mr. President, you said that before the election, too.  Great plan.  Glorious plan.  Will do everything, better, and be cheaper.  And you'd tell us about it, just as soon as you were elected.  

And then when you got elected, you and the Republicans announced that well, forst you had to repeal Obamacare.  But then you'd tell us the plan, after it was repealed.  

And the voters demanded that no, you'd pass a replacement plan now, at the same time as the repeal.  

And you couldn't come up with one.  And the Republican Congress couldn't even come with a plan they were willing to vote for.  

When I hear Charlie Kirk try to debate or even express his thoughts he comes off as a person who thinks because they speak loud or "authoritatively"  that they have just been proven correct.  He never has an original thought, just lists off everything you have already heard on Fox News. 

re: Trump debating.  We've been through this before in 2016. He isn't good at it.  The only people who think he is are folks not looking for any substance and just get a kick out of him calling his opponent names and speaking in hyperbole.  He offers zero substance.  He simply doesn't get the issues.  This is not me saying it, this is just about everyone who has once worked for him saying it.

That said, this is why I think the whole "Joe Rogan debate" would be a disaster and counter-productive.  I am a fan of Rogan's JRE, but the format of his podcast is hardly what I would call the way to get anything of substance out of either candidate unless he specifically brought in a panel of folks to fact check statements on the spot.  Otherwise I imagine it devolving into Trump hurling insults and just making up whatever he wants to say, Rogan cracking up over it....and Biden sort of sitting there confused about exactly what the hell is going on.

Charlie Kirk is just part of the racket.  He knows his nonsense will make a lucrative career.  Rush Limbaugh's media empire has spread over the past 40 years and it is a cash machine.  The more outrageous you sound the more money you make.  The Charlie Kirks of the world likely grew up hearing Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin blathering on Fox and learned quick that insanity sells. 

Archived