Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HEADS UP - ES is going offline Monday

TK

In that hour, Trump will resign, Terrelle Pryor and Josh Norman will collide and be carted off the practice field with no word on what happened, and everyone will lose their minds.

Some will throw open their office windows and scream their posts at passing strangers, others will run through the streets, yammering their thoughts on these events at people walking down the sidewalk.

I expect several of you will be tased and put in St. Elizabeth's for observation. I predict at least three of you will do these things wearing a wrapped towel, shampoo still in your hair. (Larry, for one.)

I predict Jumbo will stand on the moose antler platform that serves as City Hall in his Yukon town to shout about these doings, only to be stopped several times by the gathered crowd to define most of the words he's yelling at them. He will then insult them and they won't know it.

I predict Zoony will use the hour to perfect his double lipsnort brown jug blowing technique, and will win a grammy next year for his red hot album "Lets G'wan Down t'the Olive Garden". 

I predict TK will spend the first hour distracted by a Star Wars movie someone is watching, and then the site will be down for 3 hours.

I predict PJFootballer will hate what they do to his hair. 

Predicto will have time to listen to Bob Seger's "Night Moves" twice.

And hey, Andyman is here.. whatcha know 'bout that!
He can tell us what really happened

~Bang

8 hours ago, Bang said:

I predict TK will spend the first hour distracted by a Star Wars movie someone is watching, and then the site will be down for 3 hours.

Right now it's a better chance of it being The Defenders & 8-10 hours. :)

Which better not suck. :(  

I'm looking at you Danny Rand....     :chair:         :table2:

On 8/16/2017 at 6:24 PM, SkinsGuy said:

So the board is going down the same day of the solar eclipse?

Coincidence? ;) 

My first thought was, there was fear that ES was dying... largest solar eclipse in 99 years... must be some kind of IT ritual they are performing to resurrect the board.  Of course, I don't know  much about computers, so I might be wrong.

On 8/17/2017 at 10:46 PM, TK said:

Right now it's a better chance of it being The Defenders & 8-10 hours. :)

Which better not suck. :(  

I'm looking at you Danny Rand....     :chair:         :table2:

Four episodes in and it's already made up for Rusted Punch Hand (which I kinda liked since it was so wonky).

However, I'm still posting this because the site is up, so I guess you haven't gotten your Hand on things yet?

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

Lol they got it fixed quick. It was cut off after the update. I love the ES banner and would be sad to see it go.

[Phew!] Alrighty then.  I was beginning to think our familiar surroundings were gonna get uprooted - like your childhood home being razed to make way for a Whole Foods or somethin'.

Archived