Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

No Excuses

10 minutes ago, visionary said:

Seeing people tying this to an apparent rumored release of footage from a foreign country....  Could be just a general statement put out to appease Trump though.  Not sure about the 'country' thing however.

Oh my god are we getting the pee tape?

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Yeah that's weird bringing up different countries out the blue. Makes me think I'll get a news notification when I wake up tomorrow.

Hardly out of the blue since a number of leaks and rumors are foreign sourced.

But probably not Russian. :P

12 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

A preemptive press release saying there's nothing important about to drop and you should ignore it, if it does,

I was imagining a big brother running to his mom to tell her that whatever his little brother is about to tell her is a lie.

4 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

I feel like Trump's gonna have the worst lawyer. The professionals are all getting competent counsel and Trump's lawyer is out here threatening to sue folks.

There was an article, a few days ago, claiming that Trump had been turned down by multiple big-name law firms.  

The quote that was quoted here was "He doesn't pay and he won't listen."  

1 hour ago, visionary said:

So, the Trump administration is now advising the American people not to pay attention to anonymous leaks of hacked data that may or may not have been planted by another country?  

By this logic, the birther conspiracy should have died sometime in early Spring 2009, and Hillary Clinton should have been able to run without any investigations over her head for the entirety of 2016.

Oh, wait.

BOB MUELLER is going EAT YOU ALIVE Donny Boy.  You have no idea how investigations work procedurally, but you know that Mueller is getting close to something.  And boy oh boy is he going to destroy you with it.  And you know it too.

11 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Oh my god are we getting the pee tape?

It would truly break the internet if that happened. Come on Vlad, make history. Release the pee tape.

While Little Donnie has his daily meltdown on twitter, Bob Mueller continues putting together his dream team. 

Why does Trump sound so terrified?

Just sit back and enjoy the show.

Archived