Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

No Excuses

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The whole executive privilege thing is silly. Who cares? Mueller is going to ask everyone if Trump asked them to inhibit or shut down the investigation or pee on him and enough people are going to say yes that the case for obstruction will be undeniable.

Also worth noting, privilege is waived if you run your mouth about it, and guess what Trump has done.

Sessions, for all intents and purposes, was in contempt.  Lucky for him the GOP runs the place, so he's off free.

Michael Cohen, President Trump’s high profile personal attorney, posted a black-and-white photograph of his daughter Samantha Blake Cohen wearing only black stockings and a lacy bra to his 218,000 Twitter followers Sunday evening.

“So proud of my Ivy League daughter … brains and beauty channeling her Edie Sedgwick,” the caption read. The tweet also included a link to his daughter’s Instagram account.

No wonder Trump loves this guy...

Here's a fun game.  March 19, 2014...compare and contrast.

President Obama: "I have signed a new executive order that expands the scope of our sanctions. As an initial step, I’m authorizing sanctions on Russian officials, entities operating in the arms sector in Russia and individuals who provide material support to senior officials of the Russian government. And if Russia continues to interfere in Ukraine, we stand ready to impose further sanctions."

img_2530-jpg.34352

15 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

One of his campaign strategies, he's not a Washington insider. He's a businessman. 

Ignorance isn't an excuse.

Please stop saying he is a businessman.

He's not. Really, he's just not.

He's a guy who inherited a business empire, fortune, and name from his father...you know, like Kim Kardashian, who's worth half a billion. Does that fortune mean she's capable of running anything?

Trump is a gifted salesman and nothing more.

Archived