Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

No Excuses

The real scandal here is that the Clintons clearly have brain control powers/devices.

I mean, all these registered Republican investigators finding nothing on Hillary?  And they also are seriously investigating Trump?  Brain control.

5 minutes ago, SkinsPassion4Life said:

Hannity said someone did, so  :)

In all seriousness, I thought it was reported as fact during the campaign?

It is one of two things: a fundamental misunderstanding of technology or an intentional twisting to try to make something sound more nefarious and sensational. When you're talking about Hannity, it is probably a combination of both.

Nobody used bleach on anything. I actually doubt bleach would necessarily do anything to a hard drive (though I've never thought to test it out). What they used was software called "BleachBit" which is designed to clean up disk space on hard drives. It is used by many people and companies to clean disk space and remove data.

59 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Please stop saying he is a businessman.

He's not. Really, he's just not.

He's a guy who inherited a business empire, fortune, and name from his father...you know, like Kim Kardashian, who's worth half a billion. Does that fortune mean she's capable of running anything?

Hubby calls it the "luck of the sperm".  :ols:

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

I feel like Trump's gonna have the worst lawyer. The professionals are all getting competent counsel and Trump's lawyer is out here threatening to sue folks.

Trump's lawyer is going to be absolutely eaten alive by Mueller and the other legal heavyweights his team. Kasowitz is a guy who is accustomed to using bluster, threats, and intimidation to cow old women, small business owners, and journalists into submission. The people on Mueller's team don't play that ****.

40 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I feel like Trump's gonna have the worst lawyer. The professionals are all getting competent counsel and Trump's lawyer is out here threatening to sue folks.

I imagine trump got a lawyer that will do what he wants done.

Because, you know, lawyers are really just your own personal puppet.

The biggest thing I don't get is that if Trump truly felt all the investigations and probes were much ado about nothing, why is it so hard to ignore them and go about your normal daily business.  Who cares what cables news is talking about.   Issue a statement to the press saying "I've got nothing to hide, the investigations will show this, I fully support the effort to get to the bottom of any malpractice in our election system"  and be done with it.

Instead, Trump seems to fly off the handle hourly and get super defensive at the drop of the hat which seems to be a pretty big tell that he is guilty of something.

Archived