Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

No Excuses

18 minutes ago, Larry said:

That's kinda my theory.  He got in because he figured it was cheap advertising.  

But then he stood in front of a crowd, and he said something racist.  

And the crowd roared approval.  

And once that happened, he's hooked.  That's the most powerful aphrodisiac he's experienced in his life.  

Since then, he's done whatever gets him that feedback, and whatever makes him short-term money (in that order.)  

That about sums it up. Well said

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Watching Thirteen Days movie about the Cuban Missile crisis. I can't imagine Trump and his minions handling anything like this without getting us into war. 

They are all dolts.

With Trump's shoot from the hip tough guy bluster It would have been a nightmare. 

11 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Seeing Paul Ryan with his hand on the Bible taking the oath of office just might TOTALLY send me over the edge.  No ****.

Life for for him would be awful. Like 44 said. Being complicit will get them crushed from one side. Then the Trump Clickservatives would blame him from the other side. Nothing would get done. 

2 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

If Trump goes whoever succeeds him will be out come 2020. They all will reek of complicity from their fawning support of the Cheeto.

Speaking of "fawning"...didn't he look like he'd been to the hairdresser for a new weave today?  Or do I just pay attention to the wrong ****?:cheers:

This is why when people ask me about this I try to explain to them it is going to take a lot of time.  People watch too many TV shows and assume that is how legitimate investigations work, like it takes a few days and you either got your guy or you have to close it.   As many people that are lawyer-ing up right now, this is going to take awhile to get to the bottom too.  

Didn't Nixon resign nearly 2 years after watergate actually happened?  

38 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Seeing Paul Ryan with his hand on the Bible taking the oath of office just might TOTALLY send me over the edge.  No ****.

Well, one, I suspect you'd have to go a long ways down the order of succession before you'd somebody I'd actually feel optimistic about.  

(Which I think says something about the modern GOP.  But that's another matter.)  

He'd certainly be much more rational than Trump.  Probably more so than Pence, too.  

His foreign policy would be better.  Probably isn't itching to start any wars.  

He might well be the least evil thing on the menu.  

9 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Didn't Nixon resign nearly 2 years after watergate actually happened?  

Haven't looked it up, but I think that's about right.  

A White House spokesman referred a request for comment on Friday’s tweets to the president's legal team. Mark Corallo, a spokesman for Marc Kasowitz, Trump’s personal attorney handling Russia probe matters, didn't respond to a request for comment.

The tweets also are seen by some in the president's circle as the beginning of a case against the officials investigating him. White House officials had no case ready for the dismissal of Comey and received heavy criticism for the conflicting explanations about his departure.

President Donald Trump’s Twitter attack comes a day after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein issued a cryptic statement, urging Americans not to believe news stories based on anonymous sources.

Trump’s surrogates have launched a broad campaign to discredit Mueller, claiming conflicts of interest and that he has been bringing on prosecutors who have supported Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Chris Ruddy, the CEO of Newsmax and an ally of Trump, even floated the idea earlier this week that Trump was prepared to oust Mueller.

Rosenstein and Mueller are, for now, unlikely to be fired immediately. But Trump apparently wants to keep the option open. One adviser said the comments trashing Mueller and Rosenstein from Trump and others "should not be viewed as just a pure coincidence."

"President Trump has started the clock on the Rosenstein firing watch," said Evan Siegfried, a GOP strategist. "This is feeding the private discussions in the GOP about the president's state of mind."

21 hours ago, justice98 said:

Never a good thing when the Deputy Attorney General has this much spotlight and name recognition.

I heard a guy on Kimmel or Fallon I think saying something similar, most times folks struggle with who the Veep is, when we start having instant recall of who the Deputy AG is that's not a good sign.

21 hours ago, No Excuses said:

A trial lawyer who specializes in money laundering and organized crime.

Follow the money Meuller! Not a good sign when the special investigator ADDS members to his team. 

Archived