Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

No Excuses

16 hours ago, tshile said:

Watching cnn flip out over there being no tapes is hilarious :rofl89:

Its like they were the only people on the planet that actually thought that there were tapes. They are becoming a joke of themselves at this point. I do wonder if they report the way they do because they know that he is watching and he is steaming. 

21 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The President is a ****ing moron and an asshole and a "Republican".

No need for quotation marks. Trump is a Republican. He's signing and espousing Republican legislation. He's fundraising for fellow Republicans. His cabinet is made up of Republicans. His appointments are in line with fellow Republicans. Doesn't matter what's in his heart when his actions are that of a Republican. He's def a moron and an asshole but Republicans don't care.

7 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

No need for quotation marks. Trump is a Republican. He's signing and espousing Republican legislation. He's fundraising for fellow Republicans. His cabinet is made up of Republicans. His appointments are in line with fellow Republicans. Doesn't matter what's in his heart when his actions are that of a Republican. He's def a moron and an asshole but Republicans don't care.

republicans in congress trying to see exactly how long they can stay close to 45 until they "suddenly" realize they can no longer support him

all the while actively courting the pieces of **** that make up his base

CNN was stupid for saying Trump admits there are no tapes instead of Trump now CLAIMS there are no tapes. There is a difference.

To bend over backwards the way the GOP would need to keep his supporters without him (meaning that he's blaming them or he's no longer around) would require the same spine removal surgery that Rubio had....but on a national level. 

Trump must be familiar with dealing with such shady characters that being under oath wouldn't convince him that they'd tell the truth.

If anyone actually believes Trump's line that "the threat of tapes" kept Comey honest......I really just don't know what to say.

23 hours ago, tshile said:

Watching cnn flip out over there being no tapes is hilarious :rofl89:

Serious question, is the left talking to anyone other than each other anymore?  For better or worse the answer is no

Its become a perpetual motion machine of internal communication and hysteria

(This post will be met with accusations that I am a Trump supporter in 3, 2, 1) lol

7 minutes ago, zoony said:

Serious question, is the left talking to anyone other than each other anymore?  For better or worse the answer is no

Obviously that's not the case.  Sadly people on the left (and sane folks in the middle/right) spend too much time talking to people who there's no point in taking to, if ES is any example.  On CNN too, with all those nutty surrogates. 

Just now, visionary said:

Obviously not.  Sadly people on the left (and sane folks in the middle/right) spend too much time talking to people who there's no point in taking to, if ES is any example.  On CNN too, with all those nutty surrogates. 

What makes me sick is I don't see a resolution to this. None of the people on either side that actually have good intentions are even trying to cooperate with each other anymore. It's really kind of scary. 

I get it cause I argue with people for no reason all the damn time. But I'm not running the country 

That's why I was disappointed in the Democratic platform moving further left to appease the Bernie people. It wasn't the time, with the Right moving ever more right. To get a coalition with moderate Republicans and Independents, the Democrats needed to stay somewhat centrist. They also really needed to educate and communicate the platform to the down ticket candidates in all of the states instead of targeting certain states. 

11 hours ago, zoony said:

Its become a perpetual motion machine of internal communication and hysteria

(This post will be met with accusations that I am a Trump supporter in 3, 2, 1) lol

Both sides do that, the right is appeased now because they are in control 

But seriously, we have a dolt with zero character running the country and your observation is that the left is upset.

1 hour ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Both sides do that, the right is appeased now because they are in control 

But seriously, we have a dolt with zero character running the country and your observation is that the left is upset.

Zoony doesn't like it that Liberals are angry and getting out of their place.

Zoony perversely holds Liberals responsible for all of the ****ed up things the Republicans are doing.

Zoony shows his ass every time he posts about issues like this.

Oh yeah, the "left" just needs to talk to more people, to reach out, to understand.....................

Now, raise your hand if you want to talk...

donald-trump-rally-nazi-salute-woman-sup

rs-nazi-salute-1068x561.jpg

Talk to them

stand_with_trump1.jpg

These guys look like they're up for conversation

lead_960.jpg?1479753943

Talk to her, try it, I dare you!

cbs_sm_palin_151115e-800x430.jpg

Oh hell yeah, totally convinceable

trump-rally-violence-11.jpg?w=620

Dressed for conversation

Nevada-KKK-Trump.jpg

Yadda yadda ****ing yadda.......

If anything "deplorable" was too kind a term and 50% too low a guess.

They don't care, they don't want to discuss it, they don't want to learn anything, they don't want to debate their position, they don't want to defend their views, they want to rant and rave and wave a stupid sign and be part of the herd, even if the herd is racing off a cliff. But no no no it isn't THEIR fault, everyone else has to run around catching their falling bodies to protect themselves from their self inflicted stupidity and help them back up the cliff to jump again.

**** them, I am completely out of compassion or understanding for these knuckleheads, the same way I don't give a **** about meth heads, as far as I'm concerned they can jump, if anything direct them to a higher cliff.

Archived