Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I think this report will be a letdown for those expecting the report to lead to Trump's removal.

I think if anything is actually tied to Trump himself, it's minor stuff.  The real stuff is probably tied to others, like Don Jr.

Trump will now try to end those SDNY inbestigations, which is where the real danager for him is.

I doubt we get the full report, until after Trump is no longer president.

9 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Hopefully it's just He Guilty in size 72 font.

I hope that before he clicked "send", he told Word to replace the word "conspiracy" with "collusion", throughout the document. 

More seriously, though, I was really expecting the feces to hit the rotary circulator when Meuler indicted Kush and Junior, to pressure them to flip. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Larry said:

More seriously, though, I was really expecting the feces to hit the rotary circulator when Meuler indicted Kush and Junior, to pressure them to flip. 

Agreed. Pretty disappointed that they haven't gone down yet. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Agreed. Pretty disappointed that they haven't gone down yet. 

Long game, its not like Stone is getting off scottfree, just this part of the drama is over.

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

When this comes back showing Trump "clean" I will be glad to hear the GOP go back to loving Mueller and complimenting him on how fair he has been.

Glad you said something because I'm curious how Dems treat this.  The adults on the impeachment talk look like adults right now.

People.

The report does not mean anything is over.

Stone's trial is months and months away.

Rick Gates has not been sentenced and is still cooperating.

There are 11ty bajillion sealed indictments, and only some of them are Q related.

Mueller has been more than happy to hand off prosecutions and likely has.

They're still trying to get Stone's associate in front of a Grand Jury.

Jerome Corsi literally saw an indictment draft and has otherwise not heard anything.

That foreign corporation is still fighting Mueller.

Basically there are a bajillion irons in the fire.  My guess is Mueller has all he needs to make prosecutorial decisions, has sealed up the indictments he wants, but is hardly done, and will be punting to other offices some of the major stuff still to come.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

People.

There are 11ty bajillion sealed indictments, and only some of them are Q related.

Jerome Corsi literally saw an indictment draft and has otherwise not heard anything.

Basically there are a bajillion irons in the fire.  My guess is Mueller has all he needs to make prosecutorial decisions, has sealed up the indictments he wants, but is hardly done, and will be punting to other offices some of the major stuff still to come.

Surprised there are no other (sealed) indictments specifically with Mueller?

10 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

People.

SDNY has like 12 open cases.  

No matter what is in the Mueller report, Trump is literally a cannibal or Trump has never spoken to any Russian ever, nothing changes the fact that Trump is the worst, most unqualified person to ever hold the office.  

1 minute ago, visionary said:

Except Trump is probably controlling them from here on out after today's changes.

Did i miss something?  Been watching basketball and drinking since *checks watch* February.  

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 2