Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Apparently none according to the post above.

So according to Mueller, Trump didn’t work with the Russians is what I’m understanding.

Glad I didn't go all in and by my plane ticket to Vegas.  And I'm not betting anyone does more damage to people around Trump then Muller did.  People get away with stuff for charities all the time now.

7 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Apparently none according to the post above.

So according to Mueller, Trump didn’t work with the Russians is what I’m understanding.

That's not how I read that tweet.  I read it as there won't be any more new indictments, existing ones not included.

5 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

That's not how I read that tweet.  I read it as there won't be any more new indictments, existing ones not included.

You practice law, no?  I thought I remembered reading that somewhere.

Im looking to people with knowledge of these processes like PB, to get a better handle on this.

I thought it meant like, he was done.  We may/may not read the report but it’s basically already out since everyone’s been charged.

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It says there are no sealed or hidden indictments left associated with Mueller. He’s finished 

Tom Winter isn't exactly the best at this legal minutae stuff.  He's playing telephone.

Maybe Mueller is done with his indictments, maybe he isn't.

Besides, who exactly are the "senior officials."  How widely has this report gone?  We're somehow getting definitive information that there will be no further indictments, but nothing so far on conclusions of the report?  Seems odd, as I would expect we'd get those at the same time.

We really shouldn't believe anything coming out so far.  There are strong forces at work that want to spin anything and everything they can, and first movers have the advantage.  Hold until we see the actual report, or at least until we get something from a qualified professional speaking on it publicly.