Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

I want every reporter who ever wrote a "BUT HER EMAILS" story marched into a small room and forced to write articles ONLY about the Trump admin's misuse of technology for at least the next two years.

That is their punishment.

Also everyone who keeps saying Mueller is going to deliver his report any day now should be sentenced to watching a pool sized body of water reach a boil from a handheld lighter.

And anyone who uses Rudy as a source should be sentenced to death.

Jk, they should be forced to live with Rudy forever.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Also everyone who keeps saying Mueller is going to deliver his report any day now should be sentenced to watching a pool sized body of water reach a boil from a handheld lighter.

Honestly, if you have published anywhere, including Twitter, that Mueller is going to deliver his report any day now, you should be prohibited from publishing anything else or even speaking until he does actually deliver it.  You have to sit quietly in a dark room until then. 

I tempted to agree with some of the "analysts" on right now and will be ready for dancing in the streets by Dumpers.  Not that I expected any thing else since this whole thing began. I'm old and cynical now. 

5 minutes ago, PCS said:

I tend to agree with some of the "analysts" on right now and will be ready for dancing in the streets by Dumpers.  Not that I expected any thing else since this whole thing began. I'm old and cynical now. 

I dunno, Trump has been totally unhinged on Twitter lately fighting with dead statesmen and whatnot. That’s usually a tell. 

• Like 1

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

I dunno, Trump has been totally unhinged on Twitter lately fighting with dead statesmen and whatnot. That’s usually a tell. 

I also agree with that and have found a few other recent events to be interesting,( Rosenstein sticking around for one). Just not getting my hopes up.  As you said,now we wait......

and drink. ;) 

• Thanks 1