Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If the report is a dud, Trump probably cruises towards reelection.

yeah because outside of this pesky russian thing, he's been an exemplary example of the best of Murica

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

I would be shocked if the report doesn’t clearly outline that Trump blatantly committed obstruction of justice. We literally watched it happen in real time.

it will be the final confirmation that rules simply don't matter

Murica will deserve exactly what follows

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

He lost the popular vote.

There were still enough idiots to win the electoral college 

8 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

yeah because outside of this pesky russian thing, he's been an exemplary example of the best of Murica

Doesnt matter. Unless this is very bad for him which it doesn’t appear to be, he will

be able to spin it as a rigged witch hunt and play the victim card and gloat about this for 2 straight years. That will matter to voters like independents or undecideds 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

He lost the popular vote.

by a little more than 2.8mil. my point is that if 60+mil people saw that man as somebody worth voting for, then presumably reelecting him, it says something far deeper about the state of the nation. none of which is positive

Edited by StillUnknown

9 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I would be shocked if the report doesn’t clearly outline that Trump blatantly committed obstruction of justice. We literally watched it happen in real time.

We also saw the meeting with Don Jr at Trump tower with repeated lies about what it was. Not sure how that’s not some form of conspiracy/attempted collusion.

13 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I'm not sure an even more empowered and legally immune Trump or his people would take chances with a fair election in any case. 

Edited by visionary

2 minutes ago, visionary said:

I'm not sure an even more empowered and legally immune Trump will take his chances with a fair election in any case. 

thats the logical progression. hard to see a man colluding in plain sight, being essentially vindicated, then choosing to play the next election fairly.

and again I will never understand that this was all done for Donald ****ing Trump. A man of not a single principle that is not self-serving

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 2

Just now, StillUnknown said:

by a little more than 2.8mil. my point is that if 60+mil people saw that man as somebody worth voting for, then presumable reelecting him, it says something far deeper about the state of the nation. none of which is positive

Macron almost lost to LePen, Brexit annihilation is almost complete, and NATO nations are slowly becoming authoritarian.  Russia is winning.

I feel better about the 2018 election then 2016 election, same country, two years apart.

17 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I'll try not to **** it away this time.

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Doesnt matter. Unless this is very bad for him which it doesn’t appear to be, he will

be able to spin it as a rigged witch hunt and play the victim card and gloat about this for 2 straight years. That will matter to voters like independents or undecideds 

And he will say he would have gotten more done except for this investigation holding him back.  Only way to finish what he started destroying America is another 4 years.

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'll be interested to see some polls in a few days.  How much does this take the wind out of the Left's sails?  How much does it pump up the GOP's?

Won’t change the polls at all. It’s all built in already.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'll be interested to see some polls in a few days.  How much does this take the wind out of the Left's sails?  How much does it pump up the GOP's?

Hopefully they double-down on their message instead of depending on hate for Trump anyway.

14 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

So since Trump wasn't perp walked out of Mar a Lago we are sure he is exonerated? What about Flynn and Gates plea deals? Whatever they gave up has been kept secret for a long time.

And not to mention, Flynn got a "no jail" recommendation.

That doesn't happen unless he delivered something or someone big.  So far Flynn's cooperation hasn't really seemingly yielded anything.

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

And not to mention, Flynn got a "no jail" recommendation.

That doesn't happen unless he delivered something or someone big.  So far Flynn's cooperation hasn't really seemingly yielded anything.

Unless of course Trump is correct and this was a big witch hunt by the lefties all along.  

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Cool that everyone in here has early access to the report. 

Its included in our ES Pro dues

But yes, you’re right.  We are melting down like the 2nd quarter of a Redskins game.  There’s still plenty of football left to play but we’ve convinced ourselves that we already know the outcome.

We should relax and wait.

Edited by Springfield
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

So since Trump wasn't perp walked out of Mar a Lago we are sure he is exonerated? What about Flynn and Gates plea deals? Whatever they gave up has been kept secret for a long time.

THIS. A thousand times over. 

Nobody knows jack**** yet. Everyone!  Hang the **** on.

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Unless of course Trump is correct and this was a big witch hunt by the lefties all along.  

DOJ would have to ignore a lot of very public evidence.  If nothing else, about 100 people lied blatantly to Congress.

Something important to note, Mueller's mandate does not require prosecution.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

From the link:

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including: (i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a). (c)

If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

The lack of indictments today does not suggest more are not coming from DOJ at large.

Indeed, Schiff has basically speculated that the number of people who could be indicted is so large that the OSC team of 17ish prosecutors (and currently down to 10) simply wouldn't be large enough (which is very true) to fully prosecute.

As such, no more indictments from OSC means little.  It may suggest that they prosecuted only the people they needed to in order to complete the investigation proper, and now they have reported the results to DOJ for wider prosecutions.

Or maybe Trump and Co are off scot-free and the world is doomed.

• Like 1