Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

This Judge knows way more about what Flynn did than you or I. Why was he so angry?

Add: Going to another aspect of the Trump presidency, wouldn't it be nice if your national security adviser were aware of laws he is supposed to follow? Seems like an important position.

Can you explain Muellers recommendation?

Flynn certainly had some blind spots, as did a secretary of state not long ago.

Perceptions are funny things

7 minutes ago, twa said:

Certainly useful to his conviction. :pint:

Right, Mueller thinks he's an upright citizen who cooperated in his own conviction. This sent the judge off the rails.

BTW, I would think Barr could have come up with a statement as to "Trump is fully exonerated" by now.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Right, Mueller thinks he's an upright citizen who cooperated in his own conviction. This sent the judge off the rails.

BTW, I would think Barr could have come up with a statement as to "Trump is fully exonerated" by now.

Yep, that there is nothing from any of them is a clear indication there is substance and they are worried and trying to figure out how to whitewash the report and withhold the rest.

Devin Nunes is one of the few Congressmen with some potential insight into how the Mueller report will look, given his two years as a committee head (and the obstruction he committed).

That he's pre-emptively attacking the report as a partisan document that we should "burn up," says a lot.

50 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Devin Nunes is one of the few Congressmen with some potential insight into how the Mueller report will look, given his two years as a committee head (and the obstruction he committed).

That he's pre-emptively attacking the report as a partisan document that we should "burn up," says a lot.

I’m not reading into anything at this point. It’s bound to disappoint.

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I’m not reading into anything at this point. It’s bound to disappoint.

I mean, I suspect there will be some sugarcoating, but the whole report will likely drip out slowly.  The less info Barr makes public, the more push there will be to release the full report.