Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

On 2/27/2019 at 12:48 PM, DogofWar1 said:

Huh.

Interesting.

I was watching Ari Melber just now and he had the former chief of the sdny on. Dude said if they find crimes that are serious enough they will indict the president. He basically said it’s not a rule it’s a policy and they can be changed or broken. Ari presses him on it and said if you were still the chief and found crimes of that level, would you indict a sitting president and he said “sure” with no hesitation. 

Something to think about for the can’t indict a sitting president crowd. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

gaetz is one of the seemingly infinite number of outright loon gopers...or he may just be your basic grifter or even another of these created characters with a shtick to milk the rightwing idiotrons for a living as a wwe style politician/pundit in a wwe reality world...

i like the idea of dropping the entire freedom caucus into the middle of somalia with only their maga hats, blackface, and bibles

• Like 5

10 hours ago, PCS said:

Wow, he responded to it like a normal human being.  Thanks for giving some context.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, visionary said:

Beyond the obvious unlikelihood that three top members of the campaign would keep a meeting like that a secret from a "little dictator" businessman like Trump, the fact that Trump drafted the initial explanation (lie) of the event to the NY Times makes it obvious he had intimate knowledge of it.

Add: I can't believe this crap is even open for debate at this point.

Edited by RedskinsFan44
  • Thanks 1