Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

51 minutes ago, Larry said:

Thought just occurred to me. 

How do you have a classified hearing to question a person who, I assume, has never heald a security clearance?

Total guess but I would assume it is because he had contact with people and/or situations that are classified. 

For example let's say I have a clearance and you don't.  I give you classified info and tell you to leak it to the media.  Congress could want a closed session to ask you about it.

19 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

It's funny how selective these people are about when having side pieces and being a liar matters.  

Everything... It's EVERYTHING!! One set of rules if you're on our side. Another set if you're not. They don't actually believe in or care about anything else.  Pack of pathetic little idiots.

• Like 1

I swear to God I was thinking this yesterday before certain recent events transpired. I wish I could address the GOP congress...

"What's it like to campaign on a bunch of promises of things you're going to get done when you know that an honest campaign ad would be more along the lines of, 'I am going to suspend any personal beliefs or principals and do whatever the morning memo that is disseminated by GOP leadership tells me to do.'? What's it like to know that you are smarter and more qualified to lead the country than the buffoon whose ass you suck every day just so that you can get reelected to do whatever you're told? Why are you here? Seriously, most of you are actually intelligent people who could be making more money and doing more good in other fields without whoring yourself out...

Except you Matt Gaetz, you worthless, miserable ****. You truly are an amazing idiot and **this is all you can ever do."

**Getting elected to congress because the most idiotic voter base in the history of Earth appreciates what a stupid **** you are.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

My homie in cynicism.

Many are still operating under the assumption that things are going back to status quo. It’s broken and probably always has been broken. So many things will need to be changed because we have seen that we can become what we mocked and derided. And if you looked close at our history, it’s always been that.

SMDH

<sigh>

Yanno, the fact that you would even see anything I said as "cynicism" is in itself a measure of just how bad things are. I actually consider myself a kinda upbeat guy but I am not stumbling around with my head up my ass pretending that everything's gonna be ok if we just have another election, just get on board with another politician, if we reach across the aisle with a puppy and a smile...........

That to me is cynicism, a biased disregard for objective reality, a conscious choice to ignore the fields of red flags waving and deafening alarm bells bonging day and night.

• Like 1

Link to opening statement

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000169-2d31-dc75-affd-bfb99a790001

A copy of an article with Mr. Trump’s handwriting on it that reported on the auction of a portrait of himselfhe arranged for the bidder ahead of time and then reimbursed the bidder from the account of his non-profit charitable foundation, with the picture now hanging in one of his country clubs; and

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, LD0506 said:

SMDH

<sigh>

Yanno, the fact that you would even see anything I said as "cynicism" is in itself a measure of just how bad things are. I actually consider myself a kinda upbeat guy but I am not stumbling around with my head up my ass pretending that everything's gonna be ok if we just have another election, just get on board with another politician, if we reach across the aisle with a puppy and a smile...........

That to me is cynicism, a biased disregard for objective reality, a conscious choice to ignore the fields of red flags waving and deafening alarm bells bonging day and night.

I'm the same. I am honestly a very positive person who looks for the best in everyone. You start at 100 with me and then we go from there.

I am called a cynic because I point out history and call out BS. I only said we were cynics because many people on this board would call us that.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Llevron said:

There would absolutely be record of that phone call wouldn't there? Or is that something easily hidden? I stress easily, as Trump and Co. have proven to be pretty got damn stupid. 

Keep in mind what he's saying and showing has been approved by SDNY to say and show.  So it's likely a lot has been withheld.  Anything related to ongoing investigations would, for the most part be held back.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

READ IT

Quoted in full so people will heed the initial command.
READ IT.

from the article:
NSA understood quite a bit about Trump’s connections to Moscow, and by mid-2016, it had increased its efforts to get to the bottom of the mystery regarding the candidate’s Russian ties. In response to urgent FBI requests for more information, NSA rose to the occasion, and by the time that Donald Trump officially accepted the Republican nomination in mid-July 2016, ‘We knew we had a Russian agent on our hands,’ as a senior NSA official put it to me recently.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3