Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

17 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

we're probably a month or two away from Trump admitting that he colluded with Russia, but he only did it to keep that dastardly hillary out of office

and repubs will do nothing about it

And his base will cheer him for his treason.

The GoP has shown it's ass in every way.  Zero patriotism.  Zero principle.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, twa said:

But they want it.

So what's the plan when feigning ignorance about all of the stuff that you and I and everyone else all knows has been happening this whole time is 100% proven beyond a shadow of a doubt (vs 99% proven allowing 1% for if you're an idiot or just don't give a **** about anything)? Are you hoping that everyone is just going to pretend like you haven't been defending a sociopath and a corrupted political cabal who ****ed our country over? Are you just going to stop showing up?

I hope there's a plan C that I'm not seeing. Plan A ain't gonna happen and I kinda like you so I'd be sad if it's plan B. I sure don't know what the third option would be though cause I mean, you know... you're not ever going to admit how wrong and easily manipulated you are.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, No Excuses said:

The closer we get to the end of Muellers investigation, it is being leaked to the media that Trump is under investigation for being a Kremlin stooge and that he goes out of his way to conceal his communications with Putin who directed an intelligence operation to help Trump get elected.

I think it’s obvious where this is headed. 

It's headed nowhere.  trump can admit that he colluded with the Russians to defeat that evil Hillary and he will be cheered. Trump can also say, he will collude with the Russians again. To defeat that evil Dem for reelection and he will be cheered and asked, how can we help.

GOP won't do a damn thing to Trump.  Trump will have to be defeated in 2020 and the next president, can then go after Trump for treason.

6 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I'm glad to see that private meeting with Putin is being discussed. I've often wondered if the interpreter can be interviewed.  That meeting has not been given nearly enough run.  A President under investigation for colluding with Russia meets privately with the Russian leader, why is this not discussed more?  

Dems wanted to subpoena the interpreter immediately. But they didn’t have control and the Republicans said it was irrelevant and fake news so they didn’t do it. 

I hope some how in all of this the Republicans are held responsible. And I don’t just mean voted out. The entire party needs to be made example of. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

So what's the plan when feigning ignorance about all of the stuff that you and I and everyone else all knows has been happening this whole time is 100% proven beyond a shadow of a doubt (vs 99% proven allowing 1% for if you're an idiot or just don't give a **** about anything)? Are you hoping that everyone is just going to pretend like you haven't been defending a sociopath and a corrupted political cabal who ****ed our country over? Are you just going to stop showing up?

I hope there's a plan C that I'm not seeing. Plan A ain't gonna happen and I kinda like you so I'd be sad if it's plan B. I sure don't know what the third option would be though cause I mean, you know... you're not ever going to admit how wrong and easily manipulated you are.

ya'll keep promising and not delivering .

Pipe dreams like requiring the interpreter to testify to privileged conversations is just another act in a sad progression.

but maybe Mueller, maybe next year

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, twa said:

Pipe dreams like requiring the interpreter to testify to privileged conversations is just another act in a sad progression.

:D
You Dems got nothing! Nothing I tell you!!

Add: Do you believe the President did not know of the Trump Tower meeting with Ms V beforehand? Do you believe the feds don't have recordings that are highly damaging? At this point it wouldn't surprise me if the interpreter was wearing a wire in Helsinki.

Edited by RedskinsFan44

9 minutes ago, twa said:

And here you see the official Republican responses to the fact that our sitting POTUS is holding covert communications with the head of the Russian government. 

First, claim that interactions between the US government and other governments are confidential. 

And then claim that an investigation which has been both much shorter and much more damning than previous special prosecutor investigations is proof of innocence. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

:D
You Dems got nothing! Nothing I tell you!!

Add: Do you believe the President did not know of the Trump Tower meeting with Ms V beforehand? Do you believe the feds don't have recordings that are highly damaging? At this point it wouldn't surprise me if the interpreter was wearing a wire in Helsinki.

what I believe doesn't change what can be proven.

Lock him UP!

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

First, claim that interactions between the US government and other governments are confidential. 

When are they not if the executive so chooses?...lesser mortals are lesser of course.

Do you actually believe the interpreter is not covered under executive privilege?

38 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Dems wanted to subpoena the interpreter immediately. But they didn’t have control and the Republicans said it was irrelevant and fake news so they didn’t do it. 

I hope some how in all of this the Republicans are held responsible. And I don’t just mean voted out. The entire party needs to be made example of. 

Excuse my ignorance but with control of the House can this be revisited?   Why can't Mueller simply interview him/her?  

34 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Excuse my ignorance but with control of the House can this be revisited?   Why can't Mueller simply interview him/her?  

No ignorance playa this **** is confusing. 

Yea I’m pretty sure with the Dems running the house committees they can interview whoever they want without obstruction from the Republicans. Including people who the Republican already interviewd or said no to. 

I really don’t know why Muller wouldn’t be able to interview. But we don’t know for sure he hasn’t yet. He keeps a lot to himself as long as he can. 

47 minutes ago, twa said:

When are they not if the executive so chooses?...lesser mortals are lesser of course.

Do you actually believe the interpreter is not covered under executive privilege?

This ^^^^ will be the argument. 

i tried to avoid it, but i'll add part-time conspiracy dabbler sen ron johnson to the traitorous pig/old waspy ****head (like hatch) pile just based on the spinning and lying and terminally hypocritical **** he's spewing to make cover for don's ass in all things this a.m. 

there's no shortage of dems in congress that suck yugely but there's very few of these elected gopers at this point i wouldn't toss overboard were we sharing a life raft and consider myself a merciful and compassionate servant of good in the action (insert old angel smiley)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

What’s even more damning about this is that he means he hasn’t left the WH to go anywhere that he wanted to go. He obviously didn’t want to go to the border in Texas but what’s worse is that it’s clear he didn’t want to visit the troops in a war zone right after Christmas. 

the people who think there is really anything proper or meaningful to say or do other than manifesting the strongest anti-trump(ism) and anti-gop stuff that you can muster out there irl have been an equal shareholder in culpability for this historic level ****show for quite some time, no matter what their redeeming features might be...

getting almost  all these currently elected gop-bred fools, bigots, religious nuts, and champions of ignorance out of office across the nation, and making it a long-time setback for the party should be a minimum goal or ideal...i wish there could be a near-complete annihilation of the party at this point, breaking it down into factions...as we face a long period of repair of all that's been damaged assuming we do make it out of here with democracy somewhat intact....even were all that to happen wouldn't fully settle the account...the primary players require much more consequence

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2