Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/08/politics/supreme-court-mueller-mystery-case/index.html

Believed to be related the Mueller investigation. So now this unknown foreign government-owned company will be paying fines 50k daily till they comply with a subpoena.

I was aware that we know nothing about the company (so far) and what the subpoena was about, so thanks for the explanation of their risks of not complying!

So what are the chances the speech tonight was to divert news tonight? I don't think so since the shutdown has been a big story the last couple of weeks, deservedly so, but it sure is coincidental. It's a shame this bit of news will be buried under a pissing match over the wall. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

So what are the chances the speech tonight was to divert news tonight? I don't think so since the shutdown has been a big story the last couple of weeks, deservedly so, but it sure is coincidental. It's a shame this bit of news will be buried under a pissing match over the wall. 

Eh, I think it was originally to shift blame and to scare people with some bull****. But now they an just add this in to drastract us. 

18 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

I have been thinking this all day.  This Manafort news is huge and pretty much the smoking gun evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia which shoots a hole right "nothingburger" crowd's claim that there was nothing found.  Kind of suck that they burried the lead but this story is not going anywhere, it's just the start.

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This is what it was always going to come down to for them. "Do you have a video proof of Donald Trump asking Putin to hack the DNC and help him win the election? No, i thought so. Zero collusion found."

I mean, there is a video of that for him asking regarding Hillary...

• Like 2