Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

37 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Doubt it will even appear, its synonyms will feature prominently.

After the last two years?  I would make sure it appeared often. 

(Especially since I absolutely KNOW that if I don't use that exact word, the Trumpettes will instantly yell that the report exhonerates him.)

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

After the last two years?  I would make sure it appeared often. 

(Especially since I absolutely KNOW that if I don't use that exact word, the Trumpettes will instantly yell that the report exhonerates him.)

And yet at the same time if it does appear they will say that "collusion" isn't a crime.

Please do not under-estimate the reinforced self delusion of those on the Right, Faux News works 24-7 to program the thoughts of the Rightwing and they have been busy preemptively covering their bases.

i would think if the shut down goes through it might be pretty tempting for the rooskies to figure their boy isn't likely to get things set up much better for them to attack ukraine than now, unless mattis not leaving more promptly may be an impediment....they must be feeling pressure to make the move soonish though since it's a gamble to keep waiting for agent orange to hit the ball much further than he already has...aw, who am i kidding....he'll probably do a lot more serious damage in just the next 2-3 weeks and they can wait at least that long if not a couple more months...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whining spoiled entitled millennials crying that they can't be responsible because they didn't know the rules,... why those little ninny bas..  oh,, hang on.

That's the President of the United States, Captain Baby Boomer, pilot of the good ship Worst Generation Ever.

wrecking the planet in their death throes.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Haha 3