Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

My only redaction based story was one time we got a police report pdf and were able to click on and move the black bars, revealing some names.

I was like "uhhhhhhhhh...pretty sure I'm not supposed to be able to do that.."

I was interviewing a 3L that wanted a job here and their writing sample had some redactions that were done wrong and thus removable.  So I brought up the name of the company that was supposed to be redacted during the interview to see how they'd react.  She was mortified. :)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I was interviewing a 3L that wanted a job here and their writing sample had some redactions that were done wrong and thus removable.  So I brought up the name of the company that was supposed to be redacted during the interview to see how they'd react.  She was mortified. :)

Is this another example of a failed redaction (of the gender of the 3L)? Shouldn't it be "they" were mortified?

Are you? :silly:

Yeah, the FBI does not open counterintelligence investigations into a sitting POTUS lightly. 

Just like federal judges don't issue warrants to raid an office of an attorney, to seize client records, when the client is a sitting POTUS, just on a joke, either. 

Or FBI directors documenting their interactions with a sitting POTUS, and then distributing the notes, for that matter. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, Larry said:

Yeah, the FBI does not open counterintelligence investigations into a sitting POTUS lightly. 

Just like federal judges don't issue warrants to raid an office of an attorney, to seize client records, when the client is a sitting POTUS, just on a joke, either. 

Or FBI directors documenting their interactions with a sitting POTUS, and then distributing the notes, for that matter. 

We have a Kremlin agent in the White House. Straight-up, flat-out, and hiding in plain sight. Our collective sub-conscience has known this since the callout for "her emails" but the clouds of disbelief and the necessity of the FBI to investigate slowly have delayed the conscious awakening. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

My only redaction based story was one time we got a police report pdf and were able to click on and move the black bars, revealing some names.

I was like "uhhhhhhhhh...pretty sure I'm not supposed to be able to do that.."

That's pretty sad.  Adobe has all the tools you need in one spot to do it correctly.  What were they doing, just putting shapes on top?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Forehead said:

That's pretty sad.  Adobe has all the tools you need in one spot to do it correctly.  What were they doing, just putting shapes on top?

It’s a 6 step process for the redactions to be permanent. If you stop after steps 2-5, the redactions will be there, but can be removed. 

on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials, current and former U.S. officials said.

This interpreter needs to be in front of congress asap.  

• Like 3

The closer we get to the end of Muellers investigation, it is being leaked to the media that Trump is under investigation for being a Kremlin stooge and that he goes out of his way to conceal his communications with Putin who directed an intelligence operation to help Trump get elected.

I think it’s obvious where this is headed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1