Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

"Cool," Bobby said.

"I'll go fill in the dates on the subpoenas," Weissmann said.

"Who was closest to today in the pardon pool, by the way?" Prelogar asked.

"I had September 1," Dickey said, standing up briskly.

"You were 2nd closest.  Zainab had August 29, she's closest," Bobby said.

"Awwwww, dang, so close.  I figured the trial would last longer.  Y'all were too quick," Dickey said.

"Blame the jury, they moved fast.  Normally this kind of verdict would take weeks," Zainab Ahmad started.  "So I guess I everyone owes me a shot next happy hour."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Weissmann began.  "So, next pool, over/under on how long from when Manafort takes the grand jury stand under subpoena and starts evading to when he's held in contempt.  I'm making mine 9 minutes, even."

"7," Dickey said.

"7 minutes, 1 second" Zainab said.

"I hate you so much right now," Dickey responded.

• Haha 1

Related to the dead “Dr. Stuart”above, an interesting piece on fake Facebook accounts supporting Donald Trump:

I’ve spent a good amount of time studying fake Facebook accounts. My initial interest in this subject came about because I was in a pro-Trump Facebook group (at time of writing 43,500 members) and was continually surprised by how many fake news websites were shared in the group. Many of these were clearly Macedonian in origin and many more were probably Macedonian; I wrote a piece about this, focused on the websites themselves.

More:

https://medium.com/@apokerplayer/examining-fake-rightwing-and-pro-trump-facebook-accounts-ff9b71894f57

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1

lol@Duncan Hunter

"I'm excited to go to trial for stealing this car from a dealership lot so that I can expose how those evil dealerships conspire to catch thieves and make them pay for doing something illegal"

What a numbnuts. Definitely a prototypical Trumpster though.

Edited by mistertim

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Law and order though

Really, you dumb orange mother ****er..... Most conspiracy cases are all built on flipping little fish to catch bigger fishes you dumb ass.... 

Is you taking notes, voice recording and video recordings during a conspiracy..... 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, tshile said:

Imperfect system. 

(Assuming she had impartiality issues)

Keeping that assumption going....I dont know how you can keep people like that out though. Unless she says in the beginning shes not going to play ball you cant kick her off because shes a trump supporter right? I think you are right....part of the system. 

14 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Law and order though

See now I want a statue of Cohen outside the white house. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Keeping that assumption going....I dont know how you can keep people like that out though. Unless she says in the beginning shes not going to play ball you cant kick her off because shes a trump supporter right? I think you are right....part of the system. 

3 hours ago, tshile said:

Imperfect system. 

(Assuming she had impartiality issues)

3 hours ago, Bang said:

How did a woman with such obvious impartiality issues end up on the jury?

~Bang

To be fair, she voted to convict Manafort on all 18 counts.

The issue is the MAGA holdout who refused to convict him on the other 10 counts.

The evidence was so insurmountable that they had no choice but to convict him on eight of the counts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1