Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

This is just an ordinary normal Trump tweet where he hears something on Fox he likes and quotes it, except for one little thing.

Can you guess it?

Why tf does it say "DOJ" at the end there.

If he suggesting Tucker Carlson is his Atty General nominee once he kicks out Sessions?

And it also doesn't flow into his next tweet, so that can't be it.

Edited by DogofWar1

He's running scared of Mueller. Everything he tweets is geared toward undermining anything that Mueller is revealing through indictments, pleas, and convictions. The squeeze is on big time. Plus he's really worried about the midterm Blue Wave.

It all goes to his reputation, and possible indictments of him and to a lesser extent his family.

• Thanks 2

It won't help him. The actual result is that a bunch of idiots who have embraced stupidity and ignorance will believe his bull**** and become further radicalized. Get ready for a healthy dose of right wing domestic terrorism when all these mouth breathing morons become disenfranchised after their hero, the GOP, and right wing media all gave credence to their ridiculous dogma.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

What's crazy about all this and how obvious he is, is that Russpublicans are happy to do his bidding anyway. 

For at least a lot of them, it's not a matter of supporting him despite openly encouraging racism, but because.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Larry said:

For at least a lot of them, it's not a matter of supporting him despite openly encouraging racism, but because.

Its not even the racism that throws me off though. I have come to expect that, rightly or wrongly, from Republicans and their voters. Not necessarily saying I expect all republicans to be racist, before anyone gets their red panties in a bunch. Just saying that I expect the tacit if not outright acceptance of racism in or around the platform in many (not all) cases. 

Its the whole anti-american Russian thing that throws me off. Like, these are the bad guys. I thought that was accepted. Helping Trump cover this **** up, and running with these conspiracy theories and giving them credence is dangerous to the nation as a whole. It wont be long until this back fires and the obvious damage to their own party is so clear its shocking that they are going for it like this. But they are. 

Now, the fun part there is that I have accepted that racism is as American as those savages we got rid of all those years ago. But thats who Americans are, I guess. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Larry said:

This has been my assertion about the overwhelming majority of them. Everyday, average, hard working folks who never really acted overtly on it. They never really admitted it to themselves or to those around them. However, when they got a candidate like him, they pounced. It's race. Pure and simple.

Recently, I had to cancel a trip to go down to Florida and hang out with my 3 best buddies from the Navy. After the trip, the guy (liberal) who hosted the visit told me that the other two guys (conservatives) cornered him one night after many drinks and began berating him about his politics. They kept asking why he (and I) were so into the "liberal agenda." After he refused to continue the discussion, they said to him, "You need to understand that this is about protecting the white man!" 

I am truly crushed to have heard those words from 2 shipmates/life-long friends. I'd never have guessed, truly. I can't even bring myself to call them and talk about it. 

• Sad 3

11 minutes ago, visionary said:

The "Many of which were classified" is at least deceptive, too. At least what I remember, when it comes to the "classified email" claim, was that what they actually found, in what, 30K emails, was:  

1). Three emails that were marked as "confidential", but they might not have been. 

When SecState is about to meet with a foreign government, a team of bureaucrats spends months debating what she's going to say. They generate a list of items, and then argue about whether to include this item or that. 

The drafts of that list are classified. They're not highly classified. (Everything on there is something which we're thinking about handing to a foreign governments. But they also don't want foreign governments to see the list of things that we thought about telling them, but we didn't. 

When the list is finalized, it's declassified. (Everything on it is something which were about to give to s foreign government). 

2). Around 20 emails that weren't marked as classified, but a court filed that anybody should have known they were classified. 

3). And around 70 emails that weren't classified at the time, but now that we've thought about it, we've decided to classify them. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chachie said:

This has been my assertion about the overwhelming majority of them. Everyday, average, hard working folks who never really acted overtly on it. They never really admitted it to themselves or to those around them. However, when they got a candidate like him, they pounced. It's race. Pure and simple.

Recently, I had to cancel a trip to go down to Florida and hang out with my 3 best buddies from the Navy. After the trip, the guy (liberal) who hosted the visit told me that the other two guys (conservatives) cornered him one night after many drinks and began berating him about his politics. They kept asking why he (and I) were so into the "liberal agenda." After he refused to continue the discussion, they said to him, "You need to understand that this is about protecting the white man!" 

I am truly crushed to have heard those words from 2 shipmates/life-long friends. I'd never have guessed, truly. I can't even bring myself to call them and talk about it. 

Please note that your friends' comment was addressing protecting white men. Women weren't included in that statement. 

So along with being racist they are misogynist too.

And this is also a problem with these guys. It's shameful.

• Like 1